MQ Construction Limited Recruitment 2023/2024. MQ Construction Limited invites interested applicants from suitably qualified candidates for MQ Construction Limited Recruitment 2023.
IF you are a Ghanaian or you live in Ghana, this an opportunity for you to get recruited. because MQ Construction Limited is currently Recruiting new workers.
Available Positions Include:
- Job Title: Sales / Marketing Executives
- Job Title: Office Manager
- Job Title: Electrical Engineer
- Job Title: Civil Engineer
Qualification Required & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical engineering or similar field
• Previous work experience in electrical engineering or related position
• Proficient in use of AutoCAD or other computer-aided design software applications
• Minimum of 5 years experience
• Ability to plan, organise and execute work activities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons should send their CVs and cover letter to:
Or Call us on;
Closing Date: 10 February, 2023
- The MQ Construction Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for MQ Construction Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the MQ Construction Limited Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum MQ Construction Limited Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.