Pulse Ghana Recruitment 2023 – Recruitment Portal
The Pulse Ghana Recruitment 2023/2024… | Pulse Ghana Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Pulse Ghana recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Pulse Ghana Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2023/2024 Pulse Ghana recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the Pulse Ghana.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field… Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Pulse Ghana Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Senior Digital Strategist
Pulse is looking to hire an experienced Senior Digital Strategist with exceptional selling skills and a background in selling digital marketing services and online ad space to join our Digital Strategy team. The strategist will be required to provide strategic business solutions and online sales strategies to meet business goals.
Our Senior Digital Sales Strategists drive revenue growth for Pulse by developing and pitching winning creative digital strategies for clients that solve their business challenges and aid them in achieving their marketing goals and objectives. You will drive commercial opportunities among top brands across Africa and beyond by prospecting, nurturing leads and networking with customers and client-side decision-makers to close deals.
Pulse is Africa’s leading innovative media company, informing and engaging Africa’s young audience and producing content and creative digital marketing solutions for top brands. We run news platforms and social channels and marketing and production in four countries – Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya and Senegal.
We are the platform leading in reach – with over 100 million users and over 100 million video views on our own channels per month. We’re also a marketing partner, empowering brands with our expansive media reach and 360 degree in-house marketing solutions. Additionally, Pulse is the licensee publisher of the regional Business Insider Africa.
This role reports to the Director of Sales and will be based in our Accra office.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Identify business opportunities and develop effective strategies to approach and pitch our solutions and capabilities.
- Contribute to team effort by establishing high-level contacts and ensuring that the defined sales process is followed.
- Close deals and work towards set targets, ultimately positively impacting the revenues of the company.
- Manage client relationships and provide customers with excellent service and support.
- Work with the project execution teams to ensure customer goals are achieved.Continuously engage customers and client-side decision-makers to maintain close relationships in order to identify upsell or new business opportunities.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience in a sales or business development role
- A creative thinker who can connect 360° digital to all aspects of a client’s business and drive growth opportunities
- Good understanding of digital marketing – a professional qualification in digital marketing a plus
- Ability to create effective digital marketing plans and strategies for clients
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Great relationship building and networking skills
- Enthusiasm and a can-do attitude to deliver against set targets
- Bachelor’s degree – an MBA, MSc or CIM qualification a plus
Joining the Pulse Team
The Pulse team is made up of incredible and passionate individuals who go above and beyond to inform and engage our young audience with quality content, also delighting our clients and partners with their creative ability to engage their target audiences.
As a team we value creativity and curiosity, which helps us to stay ahead of the curve. Our Pan African team collaborates cross-functionally and values each other’s unique perspectives and opinions – true to our core values of teamwork. We also value trust as a team – both in how we work with each other transparently and how we deliver reliably for our clients.
Our editorial and content team lead with credibility in a world of fake news, which our audience values immensely.
You’ll grow a lot at Pulse because you’ll be assigned responsibilities that challenge you and help you to acquire new skills. We expect high performance, so rest assured you will have the right tools and support to do a great job. We offer you a competitive salary, great insurance cover, and generous time off so that you can take care of your wellbeing – we prefer our team to be energized and productive. As a digital media company, we work partially remotely and partially from the office – we think it’s important for collaboration and team building to still see each other and work together in person occasionally!
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 10 June. 2023
- Pulse Ghana DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Pulse Ghana Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Pulse Ghana Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Pulse Ghana Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.