The Appolonia City Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021… | Appolonia City Ghana invites interested applicants from suitably qualified candidates for Appolonia City Ghana Recruitment 2020.
Are you a Ghanaian or Based in Ghana and you have been looking for an opportunity to get recruited? Appolonia City Ghana is Recruiting new workers.
Appolonia City Ghana recruitment has begun to recruit new employees, Therefore interested and suitably qualified members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Appolonia City Ghana.
Available Positions Include:
1. Financial Controller
The Financial Controller, Ghana will be responsible for the planning, implementation, managing and running of all Ghana’s financial activities.
Other responsibilities include:
- Develop and control Ghana’s annual budget to ensure all financial targets are met and financial and statutory regulations are complied with;
- Manage the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and oversee the preparation of all financial reporting for Ghana;
- Coordinate and supervise annual third-party valuation of Rendeavour assets in Ghana;
- Prepare and maintain comprehensive financial and Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) models of all Rendeavour Ghana projects;
- Safeguard shareholder assets through appropriate internal controls and manage any financial risks;
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate all findings and recommendations.
- Flag all potential risks raised by auditors to the Group CFO and CEO or Country Head, Ghana and explore all mitigation;
- Prepare financial statements and oversee all audit processes through to completion;
- Oversee the preparation of the company’s accounts to ensure these are presented accurately and as required;
- Prepare reports to the Group CFO and CEO or Country Head, Ghana to be fed into the country and Group reports;
- Develop and implement an efficient tax strategy to maximize profits within the agreed tax laws of Ghana; ensure tax efficiency and compliance with all laws and tax aspects including but not limited to transfer pricing, withholding taxes, tax planning;
- Overall control of corporate banking relationships and maintain an integrated platform of all bank accounts to ensure seamless operations at all times;
- Responsibility for managing all investor relations through seeking investors and managing key relationships.
- Control of all payment processes in line with the Corporate Governance Handbook and budgets;
- Ensure statutory accounting is done properly and audited financial statement are submitted to the relevant authorities on time;
- Perform variance analysis for cash flows including but not limited to budget vs annual and budget vs forecast on a monthly basis;
- Monitor all procurement and land sale activities to ensure 100% compliance with CGHB;
- Maintain and develop all necessary policies and procedures to ensure sound financial management and control of the business;
- Provide results-focused leadership, direction and management for the Ghana finance team;
- Provide strategic recommendations on all financial matters and correspondence and advise on long-term business and financial planning;
- Establish and develop relations with other members of the senior management team; and
- All other related duties and responsibilities as required and as assigned.
Skills and experience:
- Chartered Accountant minimum with 7 – 10 years hands-on experience
- Big 4 accounting training/experience preferential
- Real Estate Investment experience preferential
- Internationally educated
- Ability to perform a complex Group consolidation
- Good understanding of IFRS
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (complex formulae, sensitivity analysis etc.)
- Overall responsibility for management of a finance department
- Excellent communication skills required for international Group and remote correspondence with finance team of 5+
- Cash flow forecast and analysis, budgeting
- KPI analysis and commentary of performance against budget, for quarterly board packs
- Financial modelling, scenario analysis and due diligence
- Lead correspondence with Auditors
- Ability to implement new accounting and/or reporting systems and internal controls Software: Sage or similar
- Very strong analytical skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, proven ability to present information clearly in a report or presentation to senior management;
- Good understanding of and ability to apply basic concepts in finance and economics;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Mature, pragmatic and flexible approach, good commercial judgment.
- Exceptional work ethic;
- Resilient; and
- Rigorous and organized.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com quoting
‘Financial Controller, Ghana’ as the subject.
- The Appolonia City Ghana DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Appolonia City Ghana Recruitment 2020
To apply for the Appolonia City Ghana Recruitment Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Appolonia City Ghana Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.