The GIZ Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021… | GIZ Ghana Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. GIZ Ghana recruitment 2020 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming GIZ Ghana Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2020/2021 GIZ Ghana recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at GIZ Ghana.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be: Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2020.
GIZ Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021
1. Job Title: Technical Advisor Programme Coordination Unit (PCU)
• Organise and facilitate regular meetings of the three inter-Project technical working groups (M&E, C&V and L&I) and support the Coordinator in the formation and implementation of common policies, annual plans and implementation strategies for each group
• Organise and facilitate four quarterly implementing partners meetings
O Coordinate all component project activities among different implementing partners and government agencies to ensure synergy and complementary of activities implemented on the ground and that they are in accordance with National policies
O Ensure cooperation and coordination of the agreed work plans between the component projects, adjudicating conflicts, responding to changing circumstances/priorities and referring difficult issues to the RAD for resolution
• Organise and facilitate two joint steering committee meetings per annum and any ad hoc additional meets requested by the Chair
• Organisation of two Joint Steering Committee meetings annually
• A written program of monthly and quarterly monitoring and supervision trips
• A quarterly programme report, compiled from the individual project component reports and a six-month and annual composite status with performance analysis against the log frame of the EUGAP for the JSC consideration
Qualification Required & Experience
The Technical Advisor Programme Coordinating Unit (PCU)
• Hold at least a Master’s Degree or its equivalent in Agric Economics, Agribusiness, Agric Engineering, Agricultural Science / Forestry
• Professional experience, pertinent to the duties to the carried out, of a minimum 10 years, at least 7 of which has been in a senior management position in donor funded programmes/projects working within Government Ministries or in a similar development institution or public service in developing countries.
• A strong working knowledge of socio-economic development issues and agricultural policies affecting rural Ghana and a demonstrated sensitivity to the involvement of traditional authorities in planning and implementation
• Demonstrated experience in a multilateral institution has excellent presentation and communication skills, proven skills in research and report writing
• Experience in managing and coordinating multi-donor programmes with demonstrated ability to in the preparation and/or review of evaluation reports, workplans, strategies and operations of complex, disparate project activities
• Is experienced in working in multicultural environment, with good interpersonal skills
• Capacity to coordinate (tasks, missions & projects)
• Willing to relocate to WA, Upper West Region)
Location: WA, Upper West Region
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and suitable applicants are to forward their detailed curriculum vitae (CV) and a one – page cover letter to:
email@example.com Under the job code 2020/EU-Reach/08/01.
Closing Date: 02 September, 2020
How to Apply for GIZ Ghana Recruitment 2020
Unfortunately, submission of the application is closed. However, applicants are to check back for updates on the 2020 GIZ Ghana recruitment on this platform or visit the recruitment portal below.
GIZ Ghana Recruitment Deadline
As at the time of this publication, they have not yet announced the recruitment date for 2020. Once approval has been gotten for the 2020 recruitment, it will automatically update this post.
For the meantime, disregard every alleged recruitment dates and exercise published by any website. We can assure you that very soon the GCCA recruitment for 2020 will commence. So bookmark this page to stay up to date with the recruitment exercise.
- GIZ Ghana DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for GIZ Ghana Recruitment 2020
To apply for the GIZ Ghana Recruitment Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum GIZ Ghana Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.