The GIZ Ghana Recruitment 2021/2022… | GIZ Ghana Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. GIZ Ghana recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming GIZ Ghana Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2020/2021 GIZ Ghana recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at GIZ Ghana.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be: Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2020.
GIZ Ghana Recruitment 2021/2022
1. Job Title: Technical Advisor
GIZ Ghana is seeking to recruit a Technical Advisor.
The advisor is responsible for:
• Planning and Managing the component in accordance with objectives and activities agreed with the German government and the KAIPTC
• Providing advisory services and support on training needs assessment, improved course delivey system, promote innovative and digital course facilitation and create new mechanism to widen the target group of courses e.g to reeach out to more female course participants.
• Planning and managing international, regional and local short-term experts.
• Actively support the KAIPTC to implement core recommendations and other follow-up activities in the training needs assessment conducted at the AU and ECOWAS (2019) and review the training portfolio to suite the demand and the standards of the clients
• Advise the KAIPIC in the implementations and review of the scholarship system for Women in training programmes for Peace Support Operations
• Advise the KAIPTC to implement a modern and efficient course delivery system. The use of digital innovations and innovative instructional approaches to facilitate the access to training content and to broaden the scope of potential course participants.
• Support the KAIPTC in the monitoring and backstopping of training measures supported by the financing agreement between the GIZ programme and the KAIPTC
• Actively support the implementation of a grant agreement between KAIPTC and GIZ on the provision of training courses for the ECOWAS stardby Force.
• Develop ready-to-use strategies and concepts, including guidelines, manuals and procedures in line with the project’s knowledge management strategy
• Monitor and evaluate the progress of the programme and document developments for reports within GIZ and to the German ministry as required
Qualification Required & Experience
• Masters/MSc or PhD in Political or Social Sciences, Development, Peace and Conflict studies, International Relations or other related fields
• 7 years professional experience, with at least 5 years professional experience in advisory measures to public sector clients and/or private sector
• Experience in working on digital innovation and/or education programme preferred
• Advanced education in competence development or organisation development is expected
• Excellent knowledge of the Africa Peace and Security Architecture (APSA) and the Africa Governance Architecture (AFA)
• Work experience with Africa Union or a regional economic community / regional mechanism (e.g. ECOWAS), preferably in the field of peace and security, is a strong asset
• Excellent writing and communication skills in English is required. Good knowledge of French and/or German would be desirable
• Passionate ot work in an international team, closely aligned with the partner system
• Very good working knowledge of MS Office particularly in PowerPoint
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and suitably applicants are to forward their detailed curriculum vitae (CV) and a one-page cover letter to:
Under the job 2021/KAIPTC-TNA/01/01
Closing Date: 22 February, 2021
How to Apply for GIZ Ghana Recruitment 2021
Unfortunately, submission of the application is closed. However, applicants are to check back for updates on the 2020 GIZ Ghana recruitment on this platform or visit the recruitment portal below.
GIZ Ghana Recruitment Deadline
As at the time of this publication, they have not yet announced the recruitment date for 2020. Once approval has been gotten for the 2020 recruitment, it will automatically update this post.
For the meantime, disregard every alleged recruitment dates and exercise published by any website. We can assure you that very soon the GCCA recruitment for 2020 will commence. So bookmark this page to stay up to date with the recruitment exercise.
- GIZ Ghana DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for GIZ Ghana Recruitment 2021
To apply for the GIZ Ghana Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum GIZ Ghana Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.