The CookClean Ghana LTD Recruitment 2023/2024… | CookClean Ghana LTD Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. CookClean Ghana LTD recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the coming CookClean Ghana LTD Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ghanaians for the 2023/2024 CookClean Ghana LTD recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at CookClean Ghana LTD.
Therefore all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university, in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
CookClean Ghana LTD Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Chief Business Development Officer
Salary: GHC 5000 (Competitive salary dependent on ability and experience)
Position: Chief Business Development Officer
Our mission is to protect the environment and improve the livelihoods of low-income families in Ghana through clean energy projects that reduce carbon emissions.
We generate carbon emission reductions from household energy projects that improve living conditions in the less-developed communities we serve. We leverage the financial returns from these projects to benefit local people.
Typical our projects involve developing carbon offsets for projects that scale the sales and distribution of efficient appliances such as institutional cook stoves. We work with carbon finance investors, carbon project developers, implementing partners, philanthropists and NGOs to quantify the carbon emissions reduced by our projects and to generate and verify carbon offsets, both Climate Mitigation Outcomes and VERs certified as ITMOs (International Transferable Mitigation Outcomes).
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Chief Business Development Officer
to create documentation and manage the approval process of enlisting Senior High Schools and Ghana School Feeding Programme Schools into the Ghana Green School Project for generation of carbon emissions reduction projects through the use efficient and improved institutional stoves.
The position requires strong organizational, writing, data collection experience, as well as excellent analytical skills, and practical business thinking.
KEY RESULTS AREAS:
1) Coordination with our ‘implementation’ team for the successful, Validation, Registration and enrolment of schools and other institutions of the projects.
2) Significant interaction with our client base, as well as maintaining good client relationships and furthering business development.
3) Keeping updated and delivering information regarding monitoring, fuel use, school cooking related information (cost of fuel, cookstove in use, cooking fuel budget of schools.
4) Working with project partners and third parties to prepare project, Kitchen Performance Test, Field survey, validation and verification.
5) Working with the installation teams; by drawing installation planning and providing minutes of his interaction with schools
6) Provide visiting reporting of the schools visited within 2 days after such visit
7) Data Analysis and Gathering.
8) Soliciting orders for biomass fuel produced by CookClean as alternative to the schools.
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE:
(a) Degree or higher in Environmental Sciences, Environmental Engineering or similar related to energy and climate change or a closely-related field;
(b) Strong understanding of the Global Carbon Market in particular the CDM
(c) Minimum 2 years’ experience with project development, implementation and management;
(d) Experience in working with schools and communities is advantageous
(e) Excellent communication and coordination skills
(f) Working knowledge in Microsoft Office specially Microsoft Excel;
(g) Fluency in English and local languages.
(h) Ability to travel to project locations (high frequency)
How to Apply
Closing Date : 30th September, 2023
- CookClean Ghana LTD DOES NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during, or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who want to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
A few things to know before Applying for CookClean Ghana LTD Recruitment 2023
To apply for the CookClean Ghana LTD Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum CookClean Ghana LTD Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.