The Reputable Company Recruitment 2022/2023… Reputable Company Recruitment advertises new Vacancies for applicants to apply for. The positions are available below. Application Form Portal, Requirements, and other details are available below.
Reputable Company Recruitment invites all Eligible and Interested applicants to apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
Reputable Company Recruitment Portal is where all their new job recruitment is carried out online.
Therefore all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university, in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Get the Reputable Company Recruitment recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines, and the closing date for free here.
Reputable Company Recruitment 2022
Here is the procedure and how to apply for the Reputable Company Recruitment Recruitment 2022
1. Job Title: Accounts Officer – Credit Controller
The Accounts Officer – Credit Controller is responsible for ensuring that all Accounts/Clients are billed in accordance with C & J Medicare Hospital Billing policies, dealing with internal queries about clients bills and assisting in the setting up of the credit control
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Responsible for all Accounts Receivables of the hospital and must ensure all outstanding unpaid bills/ debt from Credit Companies, Insurance and Self Paying Patients are collected timely.
· Work with the collection team to ensure set receivable targets are achieved
· Design and implement key processes and procedures for billing all Out and Inpatient billings
· Deal effectively and resolve incoming queries on billings from Patients, Corporate clients and Consultants
· To ensure all bills requiring clarifications by clients are attended to promptly
· Work with the IT department to design and automate procedures for checking and reviewing Out and In-Patient billings of the Company
· Responsible for reporting on Funds received, outstanding in collections and uncollectible on Daily, Weekly and Monthly basis to share with Management
· Ensure proper filing of all relevant documents both in soft and hard for easy retrieval and audit reference purposes
· Collaborate with other team members of the Finance Department to facilitate the delivery of efficient and effective services to all customers
· Participate in any relevant staff development activities deemed necessary by the Financial Controller.
· Investigation of any mistakes, omissions and / or denials for Management’s action
· Report directly to the Financial Controller on issues with billing
· Ensuring satisfactory credit references are obtained
· Perform any other duties assigned from time to time
· Excellent knowledge and good understanding of the Health Care System and medical billing terminology
· Possess critical thinking, analytical, teaching/coaching and research skills
· Excellent attention to detail/accuracy levels
· Must be well organized and detail oriented
· Ability to work with minimum supervision and with well-developed team management skills
· Demonstrated proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
· Accountability and proven evidence of working on own initiative
· Results driven level
· Possess analytical and critical thinking
A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
A minimum of five years’ experience combined with a minimum of two years clinical experience or any other equivalent combination of relevant education and /or experience
How to Apply
Closing Date : 30th Oct. 2022
2. Job Title: Nursing Officer
ROLE PROFILE OF NURSING OFFICER
We are a multispecialty health facility in search of compassionate and highly –skilled Nursing Officers, to Promote and restore patients’ health by completing the nursing process in accordance with organizational policies and guidelines; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends and families.
§ Undertake assessment, planning and implementation of nursing care in accordance with hospital policy and ensure that patient care is delivered safely and effectively
Ensure high quality nursing care in the department.as well as co-ordinate patients care with other departments both in and outside the ward/unit
§ To ensure continuity of patient care
§ To ensure proper documentation of all nursing care.
§ To participate in ward rounds, document all treatment changes and generate 24 -hour reports.
§ To undertake administration of prescribed medication, reporting on patients’ response and documentation in the in-patients’ notes.
§ Maintain strict intake and output chart
§ Perform ongoing education of patients and relatives on disease condition.
§ Ensure high level of infection prevention in the area nurses operate in to avoid hospital acquired infections
§ To conform to all nursing care protocols
§ To perform documentation audit of each detained and admitted folders after discharge.
§ Prepare and present timely comprehensive care and nursing reports as may be required.
§ Allocate and supervise as appropriate, tasks to other nursing staff ( ie: Staff Nurse and HAC).
§ To perform delegated assignment by the unit manager.
QUALIFICATION AND KEY COMPETENCIES
· A Bachelor of Science Degree or Diploma in Nursing from a reputable accredited institution
· Registered and licensed by the Nursing and Midwifery Council with a valid practice license or PIN
· At least 2 years’ proven experience as a nurse in a medical facility
· Proficient in computer and communication skills
How to Apply
Closing Date : 30th Oct. 2022
- The Reputable Company DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during, or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who want to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Reputable Company Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Reputable Company Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Reputable Company Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.