PISTIS And Associates Recruitment 2023 – Recruitment Portal
The PISTIS And Associates Recruitment 2023/2024… | PISTIS And Associates Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Google recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming PISTIS And Associates Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2023/2024 Google recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Google.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
PISTIS And Associates Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Audit Trainee
Application is invited from interested persons for the position of an Audit Trainee.
• A good first degree in Accounting
• ICA-Ghana or ACCA-Uk level III
• A minimum of three (3) years working
Among other responsibilities, the successful applicant will be required to undertake the following;
• Assist in researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
• Assist in documenting financial transactions of clients by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries Assist in compiling and analyzing client’s account information to prepare asset, liability and capital account.
• Assist in substantiating financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Assist in maintaining client’s accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Examine client’s transactions by verifying documentation.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
• Awareness of business trends
• Experience with creating financial statements
• Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
• Experience with any accounting software and administration skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
• Intermediate understanding of accounting and reporting standards, gaining experience in researching as it relates to accounting issues
• Strong Analytical and Problem solving skills
• Organization and attention to details
• Time Management
• Interpersonal Communication and relationship
• Industry knowledge
• Spreadsheet and PowerPoint proficiency
How to Apply
Applicants may send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of day Wednesday 2nd June, 2023. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- Google DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for PISTIS And Associates Recruitment 2023
To apply for the PISTIS And Associates Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum PISTIS And Associates Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.