The Ghana Center for Democratic Development Recruitment 2023/2024… | Ghana Center for Democratic Development Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Ghana Center for Democratic Development Recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the coming Ghana Center for Democratic Development Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ghanaians for the 2023/2024 Ghana Center for Democratic Development recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the Ghana Center for Democratic Development.
Therefore all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university, in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Ghana Center for Democratic Development Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
Job Location: Accra
Type of Contract: Fixed Term
Post Level: Mid-level
Languages Required: English
Start Date: ASAP
Duration of Initial Contract: 2 years (with the possibility of extension based on performance)
The Ghana Center for Democratic Development (CDD-Ghana) is an independent, not-for-profit civil society organization that has been working since 1998 to advance democracy, good governance, and inclusive development in Ghana and the rest of Africa through research, analysis, advocacy, policy influencing, and citizen empowerment. The Center harnesses the power of evidence-based research, ideas, and partnerships to inform and stimulate dialogue and influence public policy.
The Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist will be part of the Center’s M&E team responsible for the Center’s overall strategic performance and learning culture through effective utilization of M&E information across its programs and projects. Under the general guidance of the Director of Research and Monitoring and Evaluation, and working closely with Program Managers and team leaders, the M&E
Officer will be responsible for monitoring and evaluating the program and research outputs of CDDGhana and for ensuring that the strategic vision of the Center’s projects is maintained and that its activities result in the achievement of all intended outcomes in a cost-effective and timely manner.
Reports to: Director of Operations
Works with: Program Coordinator[s], Team Leaders of CDD-Ghana thematic program and operations clusters, Senior M&E Specialist, Information and Technology Lead, and Communications Team Lead.
- Collaborate closely with Program Coordinator[s] and Team Leaders of program clusters to ensure effective and timely reporting of M&E information; ensuring all MEL records are up-todate before the end of the reporting period to enable correct and timely narrative reports;
- Develop/adopt an integrated database of all program/projects and ensure accountability through regular data updates, and data integrity
- Track the performance of the project activities and outputs against expected results and adjust implementation processes to ensure projects are progressing towards the intended outcomes;
- Develop M&E plans for all projects and proposals and ensure the same is followed up during implementation
- Ensure all projects/programs have updated work plans and performance management plans (PMPs) in tandem with all approved proposals, regularly reviewing and updating them as needed
- Provide alerts to the respective Team Leaders on corrective actions required to avoid delays in implementation of project activities, including flagging operational issues and risks requiring timely actions
- Ensure that cross-cutting issues of inclusivity such as SDGs, gender, age, and disability are effectively addressed/mainstreamed in all project implementation
- Develop and improve knowledge-sharing and learning mechanisms for the organization
- Analyze the impact of projects and promote learning by documentation of best practices. Use this information to support decision-making processes
- Track program progress, and projects’ expenditure against approved budgets, anticipate any deviations and recommend and act on relevant and required adjustments
- Monitor all project activities, expenditures, and progress toward achieving value for money
- Monitor the sustainability of project results for securing multi-year grants
- Suggest strategies for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the projects/programs by identifying bottlenecks in completing activities and developing plans to minimize or eliminate such bottlenecks
- Report monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and annual progress on all project activities to the Program Coordinator[s]
- Provide inputs, information, and statistics for quarterly, annual, and other reports to the Program’s Coordinator
- Assist the Program Coordinator[s] in preparing relevant reports
- Ensure accurate quality narrative and financial reports are submitted promptly and according to donor requirements
- Assist project personnel with M&E tools as well as support them in their use
- Perform other duties as required
- Integrity by modeling CDD-Ghana’s values and ethical standards
- Promotes the vision, mission, and strategic goals of CDD-Ghana
- Displays cultural, gender, religion and age sensitivity and adaptability
- Organizes and accurately completes multiple tasks by establishing priorities while taking into consideration special assignments, frequent interruptions, deadlines, available resources, and multiple reporting relationships
- Extensive knowledge in Results-Based Management (RBM)
- In-depth knowledge of web-based M&E systems
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral): Sensitivity to and responsiveness to all partners, respectful and helpful relations with donors and project staff
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude
- Demonstrates strong oral, written, and presentation skills
Required skills and Experience
A good bachelor’s or Master’s degree in statistics, economics, public policy, mathematics or a related field.
- At least five years’ experience in the design and implementation of Results-Based Management for development projects implemented by national/international and local NGOs/donors/funding agencies
- Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis, and production of reports
- Demonstrated experience of statistical packages and data analysis software (e.g., SPSS, Excel Strata) and advanced computer skills (word processing, spreadsheets, and databases are a must) Strong training & facilitation skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit a CV and a one-page cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject of the email.
Deadline for application: Friday, September 15, 2023.
- Ghana Center for Democratic Development DOES NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during, or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who want to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
A few things to know before Applying for Ghana Center for Democratic Development Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Ghana Center for Democratic Development Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ghana Center for Democratic Development Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.