The West Africa Civil Society Institute (WACSI) Recruitment 2023/202 is advertising new Vacancies for applicants to apply for. Hence, the positions are available below. Application Form Portal, Requirements, and other details are available below as you continue reading this piece.
The West Africa Civil Society Institute (WACSI)
The West Africa Civil Society Institute( WACSI) is a well-known organization that works to upgrade the capacities of CSOs in West Africa.
Hence, WACSI seeks to increase the efficiency and influence of CSOs in advancing democracy, good governance, and socioeconomic development in the area through a number of programs and exercises.
Nevertheless, It provides training, research, networking, and advocacy opportunities, fostering a vibrant civil society sector that contributes to positive change and sustainable development in West Africa
West Africa Civil Society Recruitment Portal 2023
The West Africa Civil Society Institute (WACSI) Recruitment invites all eligible and Interested applicants to apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
However, the WACSI Recruitment Portal is where all their new job recruitment is carried out online.
Therefore all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record.
However, must have a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university, in a related field, and an age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Nevertheless, get the WACSI Recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines, and the closing date for free here.
Job Title: Communications Assistant (National Service Personnel)
The West Africa Civil Society Institute (WACSI) was established to build the institutional and operational capacity of civil society in West Africa.
Moreover, through knowledge management, capacity development, and policy influencing.
However, WACSI seeks a committed, motivated, and dynamic person to join its team in contributing to enhancing civil society’s efficiency and effectiveness in West Africa.
1. Social Media Management
2. Institutional Publicity
3. Also, videography and designing
4. Assisting in the management of the WACSI website
5. Lastly, Supporting the management of E-Directory
1. Ghanaian nationals who qualify for National Service in 2023/2024.
2. Students who specialized in Communications
How to Apply
1. Log in to the recruitment portal.
2. Register on the portal by providing your relevant details, creating a username, and setting a secure password.
3. Hence, you have to upload your CV and cover letter
4. Submit your application through the portal by following the instructions provided for each job opening.
5. Finally, always monitor the portal for updates on your application status and any further instructions or interview invitations from WACS
Closing Date: 12th August. 2023.
Things to Know Before Applying
To apply for the WACSI Recruitment 2023. However, below is what you need to know:
1. Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
2. You meet all minimums of the WACSI Recruitment requirements and possess however many required documents before submitting an application.
3. And follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Finally, utilizing the West Africa Civil Society Institute (WACSI) Recruitment 2023 Portal has helped to empower society for a successful future by cultivating a vibrant and qualified workforce.
Hence, you are free to explore the information made available for you in this piece.