Literally, another good news is hitting your screen this minute. It is yet another year for the Tronox KZN Sands internship program 2024 Another opportunity for you to bring your dreams to reality.
The Tronox KZN Sands Internship Program application has kicked off in earnest for young South African persons. Therefore, The Tronox KZN Sands invites students to apply for Bursary Programme 2024.
If you are a fresh, young South African graduate looking out for an opportunity to meet and work alongside great minds in your field, then why not jump on this and start your journey to a dream-come-through. Tronox KZN Sands Internship Program is designed to help graduates on the Bachelor’s level that wants to do or experience internship just before starting out in life on their own.
Details of Tronox KZN Sands Internship 2023
Internship Closing Date: 02 March 2024
Tronox KZN Sands is looking for dynamic, self-motivated individuals with the necessary ability and the intention to enter a Work Integrated Learning programme. These are temporary positions for a period of 2 years for non-technical fields and 3 years for technical fields.
Primary purpose: To undergo an intensive development programme that will result in developing your personal competence as Professional -In- Training,
Required Fields of study:
• Mechanical Engineering
• Electrical Engineering
• Electromechanical Engineering • Metallurgical Engineering
• Mining Engineering
• Mine Survey
• Engineering Geology
• Quality Management
• Safety Management
• Process Safety
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
Who can apply?
Candidates who completed:
• Grade 12 (Compulsory)
• Degree / Advanced Diploma in relevant discipline
• Honours or Postgraduate Diploma ( for Geology & Logistics)
How to Apply
The following documentation should accompany your application:
- Brief statement explaining and motivating why you have chosen your particular career
- Your contact details
- CV with certified copies of certificates (not older than 3 months)
- Certified copy of your Identity Document (not older than 3 months)
- Proof of Residence
- Certified copy of Valid Driver’s Licence (not older than 3 months)
- Applications received without the supporting documents will not be considered
Specify in subject line of email for which of the mentioned opportunities you are applying for. Please forward your application with all documents noted above, via e- mail to: Recruitment.KZNSands@Tronox.com
NB. No other method of application will be considered.
- Pre- screening evaluation will form part of the selection process.
- Successful applicants will be required to undergo a medical assessment
- Psychometric evaluations may form part of the selection process
Should you not hear from Tronox KZN Sands within (4) weeks of the closing date, please consider your application as being unsuccessful.