WaterAid Recruitment 2023 – Recruitment Portal
WaterAid Recruitment 2023/2024. WaterAid invites interested applicants from suitably qualified candidates for WaterAid Recruitment 2023.
IF you are a Ghanaian or you live in Ghana, this an opportunity for you to get recruited. because WaterAid is currently Recruiting new workers.
Available Positions Include:
- Job Title: Communications & Media Manager
Qualification Required & Experience
To be successful, you’ll need:
• Master’s degree in Media Communications, or relevant discipline or equivalent work experience.
• Extensive experience working in a communications and media role, including the production of a variety of content and materials for different media
• Knowledge of International Development and Fundraising
Salary: GHS98,959-152,470 pa with excellent benefits
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position and have the right skills and attributes, send your application, consisting of a letter of interest and a CV to:
firstname.lastname@example.org using Application for Communications & Media Manager as the subject of the email.
Closing Date: 26 February, 2023
Please note: to apply for this role you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in Ghana.
- The WaterAid DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for WaterAid Recruitment 2023
To apply for the WaterAid Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum WaterAid Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.