Twitter Recruitment 2023/2024. Twitter invites interested applicants from suitably qualified candidates for Twitter Recruitment 2023.
IF you are a Ghanaian or you live in Ghana, this an opportunity for you to get recruited. because Twitter is currently Recruiting new workers.
Available Positions Include:
1. Job Title: Sr. Legal Counsel, Twitter Ethics & Compliance
Twitter is what’s happening and what people are talking about right now. For us, life’s not about a job, it’s about purpose. We believe real change starts with conversation. Here, your voice matters. Come as you are and together we’ll do what’s right (not what’s easy) to serve the public conversation.
Job Description You will be responsible for embedding our ethics and compliance programs with employees across the Middle East and Africa, including advising and training on our ethics and compliance program as well as promoting broader regulatory and compliance initiatives. You’ll conduct regional assessments of our Ethics and Compliance programs’ and other regulatory risk control environments. Your day to day work will cover a wide range of areas including ethics, anti-corruption, sanctions, conflicts of interest, confidentiality & third party risk, as well as other initiatives aligned to our broader core regulatory risks.
How You’ll Make a Difference
We’re looking for an ethics & compliance professional with experience in the Middle East and Africa who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Key responsibilities include
- Being an accessible and trusted advisor on a broad range of ethics and compliance program processes, assessments and day-to-day queries;
- Proactively engaging across regional teams regarding their objectives and activities to advise them on potential risk and assist with values-based strategic decision making;
- Delivering bespoke, informative and engaging employee training and communications;
- Identifying the need for tailored guidance and addenda to compliance policies and communications plans and ensuring this is executed;
- Performing risk assessments and executing, guiding and/or collaborating on identified build-outs and enhancements;
- Periodic monitoring and testing for program implementation and effectiveness;
- Monitoring industry and regulatory developments for any required or recommended changes to our activities, processes and policies;
- Pursuing continuing education to maintain knowledge of current and region-specific ethics and compliance rules and practices.
- 5+ years EMEA region Ethics & Compliance experience for a multinational publicly-traded company; MEA region advanced knowledge and experience is a distinct advantage;
- Experienced advisor on ethics, anti-corruption, gifts & hospitality, conflicts of interest, sanctions, confidentiality & third party risk, as well as having a track record in proactively monitoring and advising on other new and emerging compliance risks areas;
- Demonstrable ability to develop and provide interactive scenario driven training sessions to a wide spectrum of teams;
- Region specific knowledge needed to develop EMEA / country level guidance and addenda for global policies, as well as an ability to embed overall global compliance programs requirements within regional business conduct and operations;
- Experience collaborating with and providing compliance support to information security, data protection and privacy teams on industry relevant challenges is an advantage;
- Highly analytical with a strength for rapidly gathering accurate and relevant information in order to develop timely clear and practical advice;
- Team and outcome focused;
- Proactively minded in terms of raising new and innovative recommendations to the team, as we continuously enhance the Compliance program in the region;
- A thoughtful, measured and empathetic work mentality in an environment of rapid growth and evolution;
- Project management and organizational skills with an ability to prioritise and deliver on multiple assigned tasks;
- Outstanding communication skills. Fluency in English is required. Fluency in Arabic is desirable;
- Excellent collaboration and influencing skills to engage with high performance teams and colleagues in different functions and at different levels in the company;
- Willing and able to travel to Twitter offices regionally and, on occasion, to the U.S.
- Law degree (e.g. JD or equivalent) is preferred but may be waived with significant relevant experience.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 18 July. 2023
- Twitter DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during, or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who want to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the steps outlined for the Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Twitter Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Twitter Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Twitter Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.