The CalBank PLC Recruitment 2022/2023… CalBank PLC Recruitment advertises new Vacancies for applicants to apply for. The positions are available below. Application Form Portal, Requirements, and other details are available below.
CalBank PLC Recruitment invites all Eligible and Interested applicants to apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
CalBank PLC Recruitment Portal is where all their new job recruitment is carried out online.
Therefore all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university, in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Get the CalBank PLC Recruitment recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines, and the closing date for free here.
CalBank PLC Recruitment 2022
Here is the procedure and how to apply for the CalBank PLC Recruitment Recruitment 2022
1. Job Title: Infrastructure Security Officer
The Infrastructure Security Officer is responsible for the implementation and validation of security controls, operations, and management of cyber and information security solutions for the protection of the bank’s information systems and networks. The successful candidate will also be responsible for recommending, implementing, and enforcing security or/and technical controls to mitigate risks identified on the bank’s network.
• Risk and Vulnerability Management
– Conduct periodic review of critical production IT infrastructure assets (Network Devices, Servers, Storage, Firewalls, links, VMWare, etc.) and ensure they are integrated into the Bank’s SIEM solution.
– Conduct regular vulnerability scans on IT infrastructure Assets and facilitates remediation by MIS.
– Proactively evaluate IT infrastructure environment against published information from intelligence sources to identify and address gaps and indicators of compromise.
• Information Security Controls and Solutions
– Conduct review of Endpoints to identify deviations from established security baselines.
– Perform security reviews of servers and network infrastructure devices against established security baselines.
– Lead the operation and maintenance of technical controls to address the risk associated with the use of privilege accounts.
• IT/Technology Project Implementation
– Conduct vulnerability and security architecture assessments for new technology infrastructure introduced into the production environment.
– Facilitate the design and implementation of security control requirements for new IT infrastructure deployments.
• Change Management
– Review change requests and provide recommendations to stakeholders
– Secretary to the Change Advisory Committee (CAC)
• Security Incident Management
– Provide second level support for investigation and analysis of identified and reported security incidents by the SOC
– Actively participate in the incident response process and activities.
• Information Security Projects
• Cyber and Information Security Management Framework
– Conduct regular security reviews to ensure that the bank is in compliance with the ISO 27001, PCI DSS, SWIFT Customer Security Program (SCP) and BoG CISD requirements.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering. or a related field.
– Minimum of 5+ years of Banking Experience in the field of Information Security Management or Systems Auditing.
– Industry certification on any systems or network infrastructure required e.g. (MCITP) or (CCNA), etc.
– Other Professional Security certifications. ((CEH) / (CHFI)), Professional certifications of CISSP, CISM, and CISA would be an advantage
– Broad knowledge of a range of standards, frameworks, and methodologies— (ISO) 27001/2, PCI DSS, NIST Cyber Security Framework, (ITIL), COBIT
– Familiarity with regulatory security requirements in Ghana
How to Apply
Closing Date : 18th November, 2022
- The CalBank PLC DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who want to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for CalBank PLC Recruitment 2022
To apply for the CalBank PLC Recruitment Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum CalBank PLC Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.