The National Disaster Management Organization (NADMO) Recruitment 2021/2022… | NADMO Recruitment Portal are now open for new recruitment. National Disaster Management Organization (NADMO) recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming National Disaster Management Organisation (NADMO) Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2020/2021 National Disaster Management Organization NADMO recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at National Disaster Management Organization (NADMO).
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be: Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2020.
National Disaster Management Organization (NADMO) Recruitment 2021/2022
In the 1980’s, it was observed that the number of disasters and their impacts were increasing worldwide. This situation alarmed the United Nation Organisation which held various conferences on the issue, leading to the UN declaration of GAD 44/236 of 1989 declaring the 1990’s as the International Decade for Natural Disaster Reduction (IDNDR).
This was followed by the conference on Natural Disaster Reduction held in Yokohama, Japan in May 1994. The conference established the International Strategy for Disaster Reduction (ISDR) to replace the defunct IDNDR. The Yokohama strategy for a safe world and its plan of action mandated each country to establish a permanent disaster management organization.
In response to the Yokohama strategy for a safer world and plan of action, the National Disaster Management Organization (NADMO) was established by act 517 of 1996 to manage disasters and similar emergencies in the country. It was structured and placed under the ministry of the interior, to enable it coordinate all the relevant civil authorities at the national, regional and district levels.
NADMO functions under a National secretariat, ten (10) Regional secretariats, two hundred and forty-three (243) Metropolitan, Municipal and District secretariat and over nine hundred (900) Zonal offices throughout the country.
VISION OF NADMO
NADMO seeks to enhance the capacity of society to prevent and manage disasters and to improve the livelihood of the poor and vulnerable in rural communities through effective disaster management, social mobilisation and employment generation.
MISSION OF NADMO
“To manage disasters by co-ordinating the resources of government institutions and non-governmental agencies, and developing the capacity of communities to respond effectively to disasters and improve their livelihood through social mobilization, employment generation and poverty reduction projects.”
This is done by:
- Reviewing of the National, Regional and District Disaster Management Plans (DDMPs) for effective implementation.
- Linking Disaster Management Programmes to the Ghana Poverty Reduction Strategy (GPRS), and re-afforestation.
- Building capacity of staff and stakeholders.
- Promoting Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) and Climate Change Risk Management countrywide.
- Public awareness creation through media discussions, public education and training of community members and Disaster Volunteer Groups (DVGs).
- Provision of skills and inputs for Disaster Volunteer Groups for employment generation and poverty reduction.
- Rehabilitation and reconstruction of educational and other social facilities destroyed by fire, floods rainstorms and other disasters.
How to Apply for NADMO Recruitment
National Disaster Management Organization (NADMO) Recruitment
National Disaster Management Organization (NADMO) Recruitment 2021/2022 form will be out in the first or last quarter of 2020. we will update you as soon as the form is out. The public is advised on recruitment scams.
- National Disaster Management Organization DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for National Disaster Management Organization Recruitment 2021
To apply for the National Disaster Management Organization Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum National Disaster Management Organization Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.