The Ghana College of Nurses and Midwives Recruitment 2020/2021… | Ghana College of Nurses and Midwives invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Ghana College of Nurses and Midwives Recruitment 2020.
Are you a Ghanaian or Based in Ghana and you have been looking for an opportunity to get recruited? Ghana College of Nurses and Midwives is Recruiting new workers.
Ghana College of Nurses and Midwives recruitment has begun to recruit new employees, Therefore interested and suitably qualified members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Ghana College of Nurses and Midwives.
Available Positions Include:
1. Job Title: Director, Academics
The Ghana College of Nurses and Midwives seeks to invite applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the above mentioned vacancy.
• To coordinate and supervise academic activities of the college to ensure the promotion of academic excellence
• Assists in developing and coordinating the implementation of academic policies and activities
• Assists in developing and implementing curriculum
• Coordinates residents admission processes
• Provides leadership and supervision to faculty and academic staff
• Participates in hiring of new faculty
• Appraises direct reports
• Promotes faculty professional development, scholarship and research
• Participates in the development of strategic plans
• Reports on activities and assignments undertaken
• Undertakes any other duties that may be assigned by the Rector.
Qualification Required & Experience
Applicant must have:
• Master’s degree in Nursing, Mental Health, Midwifery, Public Health or relevant discipline
• A professional Nurse, Mental Health Nurse, Public Health Nurse or Midwife.
• A minimum of 15 years relevant work experience in public service of which 7 years must have been acquired at a senior management level
• A fellow of GCNM
Skills and competencies
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent managerial skills
• Ability to organise workload and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Ability to supervise working teams
• Pays attention to detail
• Decision-making and problem-solving skills
• Ability to relate effectively to people at all levels
• Critical and analytical thinking
• High sense of professionalism
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should forward their curriculum vitae with a covering letter to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Ghana College of Nurses and Midwives,
Or email to:
Closing Date: 25 November, 2020
- The Ghana College of Nurses and Midwives DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Ghana College of Nurses and Midwives Recruitment 2020
To apply for the Ghana College of Nurses and Midwives Recruitment Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ghana College of Nurses and Midwives Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.