The Midunu Recruitment 2020/2021… | Midunu invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Midunu Recruitment 2020.
Are you a Ghanaian or Based in Ghana and you have been looking for an opportunity to get recruited? Midunu is Recruiting new workers.
Midunu recruitment has begun to recruit new employees, Therefore interested and suitably qualified members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Midunu.
Available Positions Include:
1. Job Title: Executive Assistant
Reporting to the Head Chef/Founder, the Administrative/Executive Assistant support the planning, organizing and training necessary to achieve stated objectives in marketing, sales, costs, employee retention, guest service and satisfaction, quality. Day-to-day duties will include 50% administrative work and 50% of marketing/sales. The details of the role are as outlined below:
MARKETING/SALES DUTIES -50%
Manage founder’s travel and calendar
Offline sales management
Online store/sales management
Social media management
Managing sales leads
Gifting chocolate list management
Monthly accounting checklist
Corporate and events gifts – lead generation
Social Media planning
Stockist lead generation
Invoicing, payment collection and deposits follow up for testimonials
The successful candidate will be able to build a sustainable fluid and strong processes for Midunu’s operations, while working closely with the Chef/Founder to continuously develop strategies that will enhance the organisation’s general performance.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possess excellent math skills, ability to manage general finances and petty cash. Knowledge of QuickBooks an advantage.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
How to Apply
Closing Date : 14 Nov, 2020
- The Midunu DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Midunu Recruitment 2020
To apply for the Midunu Recruitment Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Midunu Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.