ADA Rural Bank PLC Recruitment 2023 Application Portal
Job Openings at ADA Rural Bank PLC New positions are posted for application by the ADA Rural Bank PLC. Below are the available vacancies. The requirements, application form portal, and other information are listed below.
All qualified and interested candidates are invited to apply online for the open positions before the recruitment application deadline by the ADA Rural Bank PLC.
All online hiring for new positions at the ADA Rural Bank PLC takes place through their recruiting portal.
All interested and qualified applicants must therefore be Ghanaians by birth and have a clean criminal record. a first degree in a comparable discipline with a minimum GPA of Second Class Lower from an authorized university. … by December 31, 2023, be at least 21 years old but no older than 35.
Get the ADA Rural Bank PLC Recruitment application form, specifications, prerequisites, instructions, and the deadline for free here.
ADA Rural Bank PLC Recruitment 2023
Here is the procedure and how to apply for the ADA Rural Bank PLC Recruitment Recruitment 2023
1. Job Title: Chief Executive Officer
ADA Rural Bank PLC is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of Chief Executive Officer
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Assume overall responsibility for implementation of the strategic Plan of the financial institution and its effective and efficient management and growth
• Implement policies and directives of the board of Directors
• Provide strategic leadership and guidance for and supervise all key management staff
• Set priorities and ensure the judicious use and management of the resources of the financial institution
• Monitor the general operations, products, competitors, costs and other risk areas of operations of the financial institution and develop strategies to mitigate any adverse impact
• Direct the modernization of the financial institution by implementing new systems, computerised processing systems and business development methodologies
• Seek to increase the professional effectiveness of management by communicating current value strategies and objectives, assigning accountabilities, planning and monitoring performance of key management staff
• Ensure that the operations of the financial institution fully comply with all the regulatory requirements of Bank of Ghana and other relevant entities
• Present budgets for the approval of the Board and manage the Financial institution’s resources within budgetary guidelines
• Develop strong working relationships with and act as the bridge between the financial institution and external partners, clients and agencies
• Compile the results of key performance indicators with analyses and trends and submit monthly reports to the Board of Directors for decision making
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in either Banking/Finance/Accounting, Economics, Statistics or Acturial Science
• Postgraduate qualification and/or membership of ACIB or other professional bodies will be an advantage
• A minimum of 10 years work experience of which at least 7 years should be in banking at senior management level
• Highly organised, self-motivated with the ability to manage projects with limited oversight
• Demonstrated ability to manage a diverse team in a cross functional environment
• Demonstrated knowledge of public administration and corporate governance frameworks
• Excellent knowledge of the Laws and Regulations affecting the business of Banking in Ghana
• Strong leadership management, supervision and interpersonal skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications and oral presentation skills
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with diverse stakeholders
• Knowledge and appreciation fo market issues both locally and globally as well as their impact on the economy and the Bank’s operations
• Ability to make effective decisions by analyzing information and considering priorities
• Excellent analytical problem-solving and evaluation skills
• Excellent knowledge in core banking application software
• Strong desktop computing skills including the full suite of Microsoft office programme
How To Apply
Applications, together with a CV, copies of certificates and a four-page vision statement for the direction of the Bank should be sent to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 27 April, 2023
- The ADA Rural Bank PLC DOES NOT REQUIRE OR ACCEPT GIFTS OR GLITTER TO OFFER WORK.
- Before, during, or after the recruitment process, never give someone money. Any candidate discovered engaging in one of these would be immediately disqualified and subject to legal action.
CAUTION: Candidates who are interested in applying for this recruitment should exercise extreme caution and tact. We thus advise candidates to visit the recruitment portal or website and follow the application instructions. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent who claims to be able to get you hired.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us in the Comment Space Below.
FEW THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE APPLYING FOR ADA Rural Bank PLC RECRUITMENT 2023
To apply for the ADA Rural Bank PLC Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Before applying for any posted position, be sure to verify the application deadline.
- Before submitting an application, make sure you satisfy the minimal ADA Rural Bank PLC Recruitment standards and have all the necessary documentation.
- To apply, follow the instructions provided for each position.