The MAGENTA Recruitment 2022/2023… | MAGENTA Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Google recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming MAGENTA Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for 2022/2023 Google recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Google.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
MAGENTA Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Social and Behavior Change Communications (SBCC) Specialist
MAGENTA is a leading Social and Behavioural Change (SBC) Research and Communications agency that specialises in understanding human decision-making processes in order to design communications solutions for positive change in fragile and development settings.
Headquartered in Amman and implementing programs across the Middle East, Africa and Asia, we use the latest in behavioural science principles and a rigorous approach to research, strategy, campaign design and implementation.
Our client base includes UN agencies, INGOs, governments and private sector. We aim to amplify the voices of local actors while bringing international expertise and methodological rigour. To do so, we partner with civil society, creative agencies, media and academics to
design innovative, relevant and impactful solutions to some of the most challenging problems of our time. Whether we are aiming to shift parenting practices to improve children’s outcomes or to understand how social norms underpin corruption, we always go the extra mile to ensure
we can create positive impact for some of the most underserved populations in the world.
We are looking for someone with strong SBCC and management experience for the anticipated USAID Resilience in Northern Ghana (RING) II Systems Strengthening Activity in Ghana. The project aims to address poor nutrition and weak resilience in northern Ghana through a service delivery systems strengthening approach.
The RING II Activity will result in sustained improvements in service delivery by local governments to achieve measurable improvements in the nutrition and resilience of reproductive-aged women and children under five years old in Northern Ghana. This position will be based in Northern Ghana, and work with a project team there, backstopped by technical and management experts in the home office. The SBCC Specialist will be responsible for overseeing the SBCC component of the project, working with MAGENTA’s technical experts in research, behavioural change design,
production and M&E
Typical tasks will include:
• Contributing to SBCC programme design, including theory of change, activity design, M&E framework, and resources plans
• Apply SBCC models to the design of interventions
• Development of strategies for the effective implementation of activities
• Regular stakeholder mapping and identification, including CSOs, local NGOs, media and government actors
• Management and oversight of all SBCC activities under the RING II activity
• Establish and maintain a productive relationships with key stakeholders, including, local government officials, local partners and community groups.
• Local representation of MAGENTA with donor and other stakeholders
Qualification Required & Experience
REQUIREMENTS & COMPETENCIES
• At least 8 years of working experience including at least 5 years of experience designing and implementing social and behavior change communications programmes.
• Degree in relevant subject
• Existing strong relationships with and understanding of the Ghana media landscape, government officials and CSOs
• Knowledge and experience in research
• Excellent communications skills including developing presentations and oral presentation skills.
• Robust logic chain analytics and strong general analytical skills
• Demonstrated desire for excellence and an ability to inspire others to attain professional excellence;
• Excellent written and spoken English fluency
• Some long hours including evening and weekends to complete tasks or attend events
• May involve working in regions that are remote and lack basic modern infrastructure
How To Apply For The Job
Applicants should submit a two-page CV and letter of motivation titling the email “Ghana Social and Behavioural Change Communications Specialist – Your Name” to
The letter of motivation should describe why the applicant wants to join the MAGENTA team, with a specific example of how their experience and skills can enhance MAGENTA’s work.
Closing Date: 17 June, 2022
APPLICATIONS WITH NO LETTER OF MOTIVATION PROVIDED WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Google DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for MAGENTA Recruitment 2022
To apply for the MAGENTA Recruitment Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum MAGENTA Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.