The CitiBank Recruitment 2022/2023… | CitiBank Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. CitiBank recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines are for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming CitiBank Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from suitably qualified Ghanaians for the 2022/2023 CitiBank recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at CitiBank.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
CitiBank Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Ghana Corporate Bank Head
The County Business Head is a senior management-level position responsible for accomplishing results through the management of Corporate Banking business to raise funds in the capital markets and provide clients with strategic advisory services in coordination with the Institutional Banking team. The overall objective of this role is to ensure the seamless delivery of investment strategies and advisory services to our public and private clients.
The Ghana franchise remains a key contributor to the Sub-Saharan Africa Corporate Bank / Emerging Markets BCMA Business. Ghana Corporate Banking Head is a senior professional responsible for leading the Corporate Banking franchise, building & managing CEO & CFO level relationships with clients, leading the origination & execution of client solutions across Citi’s product suite (M&A, Capital Markets, Transaction Banking, Markets etc.) for clients in coordination with the Institutional Banking team.
- To lead and manage Citi’s CB franchise in Ghana
- To manage Citi’s client relationships in Ghana; across Public Sector, Financial Institutions, and Corporates.
- Maintain a robust dialogue with all clients, Ministry of Finance, and Banking Regulator in Ghana
- Assist Cluster CEO in managing Ghana franchise
- Develop and monitor a client-driven franchise growth plan and communicate a vision that is responsive to global/regional issues and emerging market trends
- Responsible for overall relationship management of clients and providing a wide range of treasury and corporate finance solutions including cash management, trade, vendor finance, foreign exchange (FX), general credit, loans, debt capital markets, share repurchase, and interest rate and equity derivatives
- Drive client planning, product agnostic cross selling, client access, and effective capital allocation within the Institutional Clients Group (ICG) Coverage Banker proposition by working closely with partners to ensure the Corporate Bank fulfills its role of being at the center of the Banking, Capital Markets & Advisory’s (BCMA) relationship management strategy
- Translate Citi’s strategy into an effective and efficient Corporate Bank business plan while proactively overcoming obstacles and driving a healthy balance between near-term and long-term priorities
- Responsible for meeting revenue and other goals related to budget, risk management, and credit allocation
- Drive innovation, differentiation and speed to market and promote cross selling of products across the full ICG platform
- Partner with Investment banking team to drive and execute episodic transactions and with key stakeholders, including Risk and GCM, to allocate capital prudently, appropriately and in adherence to all Citi risk policies
- Ensure client relationships and proposed client solutions meet or exceed internal risk and return standards, including stringent ethical standards and anticipated future changes in the marketplace
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 8-10 years of experience
- MBA, or M.S. degree from a top economics, business, or financial engineering program
- In-depth experience advising clients on debt and capital management, ideally in Ghana
- Strong Risk skill-set and track record in product suite (M&A, Capital markets, Trade, Treasury solutions etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to balance between internal management and external client time
- Demonstrated knowledge of compliance issues and regulatory requirements (global and local)
- Proven leadership skills and intellectual capability to create momentum and an agenda across multiple products with a diverse population and competing priorities
- Demonstrated intellectual grasp of the industry, ability to anticipate and lead the organization to future changes and translate vision into executable plans
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills with pragmatic approach to ensure limited resources are directed appropriately
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree preferred
How to Apply
Closing Date : 10th July. 2022
- CitiBank DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for CitiBank Recruitment 2022
To apply for the CitiBank Recruitment Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum CitiBank Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.