Looking for information about KNUST Student Portal? Look no further! This guide covers everything you need to know, from login and registration to features and benefits.
Knust Student Portal
The Knust Student Portal is an online platform facilitating communication between KNUST students and the university.
It enables access to a variety of services for students, such as course registration, fee payments, academic records, and more.
The portal also provides news updates, event notifications, and other important information related to student life at KNUST.
How Do I Log into KNUST Portal?
The procedures listed below should be followed in order to log into the KNUST Student Portal.
1. Visit the websites.
2. Your username, student ID, and password from when you registered must be entered.
3. To enter the Student Portal, click “SIGN IN” last.
How Do I Check My KNUST Student Portal Results?
Simply follow these instructions to verify your findings using a browser if someone is having trouble downloading or using the app due to technical difficulties.
1. Use these search engines, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, to log in to the student applications portal with your student credentials.
2. Click “check results” from the menu.
3. Decide the semester and academic year you want the results to be presented for.
4. Select “display results”.
Features of the Student Portal
The Student Portal offers a range of features designed to make your academic life easier. Some of the key features include:
1. Course registration: You can register for your courses online through the portal.
2. Fee payments: You can pay your fees online using the portal.
3. You can also check your results
4. Also, lecturers can be assessed on the platform.
5. Academic records: You can view your grades, transcripts, and other academic records.
6. News updates: You can receive news updates and event notifications through the portal.
7. Library services: You can access the university library services through the portal.
How Do I Register for Courses Online in KNUST?
1. Log in to the Knust student apps portal with your credentials.
2. On the registration screen, review your Compulsory and Elective courses, then click “Register All Trail and Compulsory Courses.”
3. Add individual Elective courses by clicking on the “Register” link and delete any errors using the “Delete” link.
4. Defer a compulsory course if needed by clicking on the “DEFER” link.
5. Click “Save and Print Registration Slip” to complete registration and enable pop-ups for printing.
6. Sign and submit the registration slip to the officer in charge of registration at your department.
Benefits of the KNUST Student Portal
There are many benefits to using the Student Portal, including the following:
1. Convenience: You can access all the information you need from one centralized location.
2. Time-saving: You can register for courses and pay fees online, saving you time and effort.
3. Improved communication: By facilitating communication between students and the university, the site makes sure you are aware of crucial information.
4. Accessibility: As long as you have an internet connection, the portal is accessible whenever and from wherever.
We hope this guide has been helpful in getting you started with the KNUST Student Portal. Happy studying!