The Johns Hopkins Recruitment 2022/2023… | Johns Hopkins Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Johns Hopkins recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Johns Hopkins Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for 2022/2023 Johns Hopkins recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the Johns Hopkins.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Johns Hopkins Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Organizational Development and Capacity Building Advisor
The Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs (CCP) was founded on the belief that social, and behavior change communication (SBCC) is key to solving the world’s most pressing health problems. Our mission is to inspire and empower people around the world to make healthy choices for themselves and their families.
Classified title: Organizational Development and Capacity Building Advisor
Salary: Commensurate with required experience qualifications
Reports to:Project Chief of Party
• CCP is anticipating implementing the USAID/Ghana Accelerating Social and Behavior Change Activity to increase and sustain the adoption of healthy behaviors and practices for improved health outcomes in Ghana.
• There will be a focus on family planning/reproductive health (FP/RH); malaria prevention and treatment; maternal, newborn, and child health (MNCH); community and household level water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH) practices; nutrition (NUT); and public health emergencies such as COVID-19.
• This activity builds on previous USAID/Ghana investments in SBC in the last ten years that resulted in a strong partnership and collaboration with the Ghana Health Service/Health Promotion Division.
• The activity will engage various actors to achieve the three activity results:
o The GoG leads and implements effective SBC programs at national, regional, district, and community levels.
o Communities identify, demand, and implement practical solutions that reduce barriers to practicing healthy behaviors
o Private Sector actors promote healthy behaviors and practices in support of the public health agenda.
• Much of the work will harness the power of interpersonal communication, counseling, and community mobilization to inspire long-lasting change.
• The project will also take advantage of other behavioural science approaches such as behavioural economics and human-centered design to improve programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• The Organizational Development and Capacity Building Advisor will provide leadership in improving the abilities of the Health Promotion Division (HPD) and its staff at national and subnational levels to fulfil their mandate through strategic leadership, coordination, and harmonization of all SBC interventions in the country.
• S/he will lead the design and implementation of a capacity development plan for the Ghana Health Service/Health Promotion Division (GHS/HPD) and its workforce at the national, regional, district, and sub-district level to be able to develop systems such as policies, communication strategy, continued professional development approaches, etc. to conduct evidence-based SBC interventions.
• S/he will be responsible for all institutional and human capacity development as well as the development of training manuals, tools, and materials for pre- and in-service education; community level SBC activities; and continued professional development; etc.
• S/he will work closely with and cultivate collaborative management relationships with the Ghana Health Service at all levels.
• S/he will work with other senior staff to monitor activities and proactively engage, coordinate, and convene public and private actors to advance the practice of SBC in Ghana.
Qualification Required & Experience
The proposed Organizational Development and Capacity Building Advisor must meet or exceed all the following specific requirements:
• A senior technical expert with an advanced degree in Organizational Development, Human Resource Capacity Development, or Public Health.
• At least 10 years of experience working with USAID or in a similar role in international health, including experience in designing and implementing organizational and human capacity assessments, knowledge management systems, capacity building development activities especially for public institutions.
• Must be familiar and demonstrate experience working with the Ghana Health Service, assessing organizational and human capacity needs, communications, and knowledge management skills.
• Must have a clear understanding of the Ghana health system, health promotion policies and programs and capacity development priorities.
• Must demonstrate excellent facilitation and team management skills.
• Experience in organizing professional events and learning activities is required.
• Must be fluent in written and spoken English and at least one local Ghanaian language.
• Experience working across Ghanaian government bodies.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates should click here to submit their application for this position:
Each candidate will be asked to fill out a few questions about their qualifications and be asked to submit a cover letter, curriculum vitae/resume outlining relevant experiences and contacts for three professional references.
Closing Date: 28 May, 2022
- Johns Hopkins DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Johns Hopkins Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Johns Hopkins Recruitment Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Johns Hopkins Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.