The Gbewaa College of Education Recruitment 2020… Gbewaa College of Education advertises new Vacancies for applicants to apply. The positions are available below. Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
Gbewaa College of Education invites all Eligible and Interested applicants to apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
Gbewaa College of Education Recruitment 2020
Here is the procedure and how to apply for Gbewaa College of Education Recruitment 2020
1. Job Title: Principal
Gbewaa College of Education is located in Pusiga in the Upper East Region of Ghana and is affiliated to the University of Ghana, Legon.
Our core responsibility is to provide Excellence for Research and Training of Pre-Tertiary Education Teachers in Ghana.
The Governing Council of the College invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of a College Principal for consideration.
The College Principal is the Executive Head and Chief Disciplinary Officer of the College and in that capacity is:
• The administrative and academic head of the College and is accountable to the College Council.
• Responsible for organizing and conducting the financial and administrative business of the College in line with the Statutes, decisions of Academic Board, and other national laws and regulations.
• Admission of students,
• Discipline and supervision of staff and students,
• Preparation of annual estimates of income and expenditure for consideration by Council,
• Providing the Council with returns, reports, and other relevant information as required.
• To perform any other official functions as may be assigned by the Governing Council.
Qualification Required & Experience
The candidate must have:
• An advanced degree with a research component, preferably Ph.D.
• Rank NOT below Senior Lecturer, Deputy Director in GES or Principal Tutor in a College of Education.
• Relevant Senior Management experience of at least five (5) years.
• Proven Leadership skills and be a team player.
• Ability to direct and motivate staff.
• Extensive knowledge and experience of the tertiary education terrain in Ghana.
• Adequate knowledge of the College Vision and be committed to its implementation.
• The Principal must be able to serve a minimum of one term of Four (4) years from the expected date of appointment before reaching the statutory retirement age of Sixty (60).
Location: Upper East Region
How To Apply For The Job
All applications should include:
• Curriculum Vitae
• Scanned copies of certificates
• Evidence of current rank (e.g. copy of last promotion letter)
• A two (2)-page Vision Statement for the College
• Recommendation Letter from three (3) referees (sent directly by the referees to the e-mail address provided below).
E-mail us on:
The application should reach the College by and addressed to:
Gbewaa College of Education
Post Office Box 157
Pusiga – Bawku
Closing Date: 03 July, 2020
• All applications should strictly be sent by email.
• Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview.