The INZAG Recruitment 2022/2023… | INZAG Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. INZAG recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming INZAG Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for 2022/2023 INZAG recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the INZAG.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
INZAG Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Environmental & Social Specialist
INZAG is a construction company founded in 2011, that aims to support the development of high-growth countries in Africa, through projects focused on infrastructure, water & sanitation, transportation and energy.
For our Ghana Branch in Accra we are looking for a full-time
Environmental & Social Specialist
• You will undertake environmental and social appraisal of proposed projects and assess them in terms of environmental and social risks.
• You will guide the formulation of appropriate mitigation measures and monitor their implementation during project construction and the operational stage.
• You will work closely with the project management and are involved with our partners, clients, consultants and local authorities.
• Whenever there is a need to improve our current environmental and social policy as well as assessment standards and procedures, you will contribute to developing them further.
• You will actively participate in the professional debate at a national and international level.
• A bachelor’s or master’s degree in natural or social sciences, ideally majoring in environmental and resource protection or a comparable qualification in environmental planning
• Familiar with Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (ESIA), Environmental and Social Due Diligence (ESDD), Environmental and Social Management System (ESMS), Stakeholder Engagement Plan and Mitigation Hierarchy
• Several years of relevant international experience both in the analysis and assessment of environmental and social risks and impacts, preparation of ESIAs and ESDDs, both internationally and in an EU context
• Broad ESIA/ESDD experience, ideally profound experience in managing risks and impacts in one or more of the following specialty fields: biodiversity, resettlement, indigenous people and cultural heritage
• Proven experience in applying the standards and evaluation benchmarks of the World Bank Group (World Bank Safeguards, IFC Performance Standards, EHS Guidelines), the EU and the Equator Principles
• Fluent English and preferably excellent proficiency in another language (e.g. German, French, Spanish and/or Portuguese)
• Willingness to travel abroad to developing and emerging countries
• Pronounced ability to analyse, cooperate and be assertive, coupled with a willingness to get involved in new and diverse topics
Contact person: Daniel Fernandes
Have any questions? Let us know via e-mail.
How to Apply
Are you the right person for us? Then we look forward to receiving your application with your CV at [email protected]
- INZAG DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for INZAG Recruitment 2022
To apply for the INZAG Recruitment Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum INZAG Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.