The Palgrave Farms Limited Recruitment 2022/2023… | Palgrave Farms Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Palgrave Farms Limited recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Palgrave Farms Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for 2022/2023 Palgrave Farms Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the Palgrave Farms Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Palgrave Farms Limited Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Farm Manager (Tamalegu)
PALGRAVE FARMS grows and aggregates farming produce and seeks to hire an experienced, diligent and results-driven Farm Manager to be based in Northern Region of Ghana. The candidate will have the responsibility for the overall management of the Savelugu farm, maximising total yield, managing farm equipment, overall budget activities, on field staff and administrative duties. The candidate will also provide both technical and practical assistance regarding farm management and make appropriate business decisions.
Responsibilities, include but are not limited to:
- Design and implement farm development plans to ensure long-term productivity
- Preparing plans and schedules for planting, and harvesting and ensuring staff understand expectations
- Establish crop yield and quality goals and evaluate performance
- Write and submit daily / weekly reports
- Ensure seeds, fertilisers, pesticides and other supplies are adequately stocked and applied.
- Implement a budgeting process for planning, tracking and reporting of financials
- Handle the marketing and sale of produce
- Oversee company’s innovation initiatives and local outreach programs
- Oversee the hiring, training and professional development of staff
- Build professional networks and keeping abreast with developments in agricultural science.
- Must have a qualification in Agriculture or equivalent.
- Experience in farming related fields of not less than 5 years.
- Working knowledge of food production, organisational skills, time management, supervisory, marketing skills, negotiation and big picture thinking.
- Must have proven ability to balance and manage diverse stakeholder interests.
- Ability to make decisions in stressful situations.
- Positive attitude with an appetite for innovation, growth, and continuous improvement.
- Possess excellent verbal skills, both spoken and written.
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of MS Office.
- A passion for agriculture
- Must demonstrate high level of integrity.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 28 May. 2022
- Palgrave Farms Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Palgrave Farms Limited Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Palgrave Farms Limited Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Palgrave Farms Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.