The Eni Exploration Recruitment 2021/2022… | Eni Exploration Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Eni Exploration recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Eni Exploration Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2021/2022 Eni Exploration recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Eni Exploration.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2021.
Eni Exploration Recruitment 2021/2022
1. Job Title: Fluid Supervisor
At Eni, we are looking for a Fluid Supervisor within Eni Ghana. You will be responsible for our activities in Ghana to develop drilling & completion fluids and cement programs, optimizing the investments and applying the highest standards of engineering integrity, safety and environmental protection.
As a member of Eni Ghana you will be responsible for:
- Defining and planning drilling and completion fluids, as well as cement slurries in order to achieve technical objectives in safe, efficient and cost effective manner.
- Preparing mud, cement and completion fluids programs including all information as specified in Company procedure.
- Preparing estimated cost breakdown for chemicals and related services of wells to be drilled or worked over.
- Well operations follow-up on daily basis, and recommend changes in drilling / completion fluids aimed to optimise efficiency of operations
- Ensuring drilling & completion fluids, as well as cement slurries are mixed and maintained as per programme and good oilfield practice
- Making recommendations and provide specialist assistance when drilling problems occur.
- Managing waste disposal in order to preserve the environment and in accord with local regulations.
- Recommending changes in some aspects of drilling program (if necessary) to improve drilling and completion methods, techniques and speed.
- Carrying out special studies and reports on any aspects of drilling and completion operations as required.
- Providing technical advise on sampling and analysis of drilling & completion fluids, cement slurries and relevant chemical products
- Assisting rigsite operations for specific jobs
- Participating as a member of the emergency task force in event of blow-out of other major emergency.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements :
- Drilling Activities: Horizontal Drlg, Dril.Fluids&Cement&Cem.Op.Design/Operat., Well drilling experience
- Completion Activities: Gravel Pack
- High Profile Drilling: Extended Reach Drilling, Hp/Ht Drilling, Wellbore Stability/Sand Production/Prediction&Control
- High Profile Compl. -WO-Rigless: Well Stimulation (Acid), Well Stimulation (Frac), Stimul./Compl./Gravel Pack/Fract. Jobs
- Fluids Design&Eng.
- Engineering degree, diploma or any other higher education certificate.
- Fluent knowledge of English. Knowledge of local language desirable.
- Valid BOSIET and Well Control certificate (IWCF level 4 or willing to obtain prior mobilisation).
- Extensive experience of Oil & Gas Industry.
- Extensive experience of Drilling & Completions.
Fixed Term Contract
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates’ personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 27 April. 2021
- Eni Exploration DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Eni Exploration Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Eni Exploration Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Eni Exploration Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.