Kinross Gold Corporation Recruitment 2021/2022. Kinross Gold Corporation invites interested applicants from suitably qualified candidates for Kinross Gold Corporation Recruitment 2021.
IF you are a Ghanaian or you live in Ghana, this an opportunity for you to get recruited. because Kinross Gold Corporation is currently Recruiting new workers.
Available Positions Include:
- Job Title: Manager – Engineering and Maintenance
Qualification Required & Experience
College Degree/Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
Engineering Manager’s certificate of competency
Valid driver’s license, defensive driving skills
Certificate in Project Management.
Must have a minimum of 12 years’ experience in project engineering management in a mining environment
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE AND APPLY
- The Kinross Gold Corporation DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Kinross Gold Corporation Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Kinross Gold Corporation Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Kinross Gold Corporation Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.