The Ecobank Recruitment 2023/2024… | Ecobank Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Ecobank recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the coming Ecobank Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ghanaians for the 2023/2024 Ecobank recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Ecobank.
Therefore all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university, in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Ecobank Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Coordinator Technology, Audit Findings and Risk Issue Management
This position will focus on technology Audit findings / Risk identification from internal and external audit engagement across the group. Drive the resolution of the risks across each affiliate and the center.Key Responsibilities
- Track audit findings across the group and recommendations to ensure that appropriate mitigation actions are taken. Also, serve as a contact person for technology risks raised during BRCC, internal control, and internal and external audits for group technology.
- Identify industry-accepted best practices/processes and provide guidance and assistance to each affiliate’s stakeholders to direct and implement information systems audit remediation activities.
- Serves as a Technology compliance risk officer responsible for establishing internal strategies, policies, procedures, processes, and programs to prevent violations of law, rule, or regulation and design and deliver a risk management framework that maintains risk levels within eProcess risk appetite and protects the franchise.
- Keeping abreast of regulatory changes, new regulations, and internal policy changes in order to further identify new key risk areas and quantify the ‘risk appetite’, i.e., the level of risk they are prepared to accept.
- Coordinate, track, and report on all risks and issues, from initiation, through mitigation and issues response planning, communication, completion of risk/issue activity, and closure.
- Coordinate technology risk-related regulatory examinations and communication across each affiliate within the group, conduct reviews to identify possible risks and provide recommendations to address the control weakness, and monitor the implementation progress of the remedial action(s).
- Prepare regular management reports on technology risk status across all the affiliates within the group in an appropriate way for different audiences, for example, to the executive management in eProcess so they understand the most significant risks, to regional CIOs and Business CIOs to ensure they are aware of risks relevant to their parts of the business and to individuals to understand their accountability for individual risks.
- Report all open risks in the official risk management repository platform (eCap). Performing analysis to understand the risk range and reach out to the risk owner at the affiliates and the center.
JOB CONTEXTTechnology, audit, and risk issue management will focus mainly on technology risks identified through the various functional control units such as the internal auditor, internal controls, external, and BRCC process. The accountable person will from inception take ownership of all the technology risk and engage directly with the risk champion in each affiliate and at the center with the intent of quickly mitigating the risk without prolonging the security posture of the organization. KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Complete mitigation of all identified technology risks.
- Ownership of all technology risks identified by the internal control team.
- Ownership of all technology risks identified by internal and external auditors.
- Tracking and mitigating risk identified and reported by the BRCC process.
ACCOUNTABILITY METRICSCompletely managed, mitigated, and remediated all technology risks.DELIVERABLES
- Ability to objectively analyze data and information to form a big-picture view of risk
- Ability to digest detailed information to determine trends and tendencies
- In-depth knowledge of their industry, including competitors and adversaries
- Ability to communicate effectively at an executive level
- Ability to be agile and react to changes in the business environment
- Organizational and leadership skills
Background/experience skills REQUIRED
- Education: – A University degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Minimum of 2+ years of IT experience
- This role requires a well-rounded ability to understand audit findings / Risk management leading towards closing them.
Specific job skills:
- Vast knowledge of information technology architecture and emerging technology. Knowledge of risk management, audit concepts, and good communication.
Certificate & Training
- ITIL Certificate, Risk Management Certificate
How to Apply
Closing Date: 20th September, 2023
- Ecobank DOES NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during, or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who want to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
A few things to know before Applying for Ecobank Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Ecobank Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ecobank Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.