Ghana Ministry of Communications Recruitment 2021/2022. Ghana Ministry of Communications invites interested applicants from suitably qualified candidates for Ghana Ministry of Communications Recruitment 2021.
IF you are a Ghanaian or you live in Ghana, this an opportunity for you to get recruited. because Ghana Ministry of Communications is currently Recruiting new workers.
Available Positions Include:
1. Job Title: Experts For The Ghanaian Academic and Research Network
RECRUITMENT OF FIVE EXPERTS FOR THE GHANAIAN ACADEMIC AND RESEARCH NETWORK (GARNET)
(CONSULTING SERVICES -SELECTION OF INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANTS)
COUNTRY: REPUBLIC GHANA
CREDIT NO: IDA 67410-GH
ASSIGNMENT TITLE: RECRUITMENT OF FIVE EXPERTS FOR THE GHANAIAN ACADEMIC AND RESEARCH NETWORK (GARNET)
NAME OF PROJECT: e-TRANSFORM PROJECT, ADDITIONAL FINANCING (P144140, IDA 67410 GH)
REFERENCE NO. (AS PER PROCUREMENT PLAN)
1. Finance and Administration Officer eTP/AF/Comp/3.37-GH MOC 200575 CS-INDV
2. Network and Systems Engineer eTP/AF/Comp/3.9-GH-MOC-200577-CS-INDV
3. Chief Executive officer eTP/AF/Comp/3.3.5 GH MOC 200573-CS INDV
4. Chief Technology Officer-eTP/AF/Comp/3.3.6-GH MOC-200574 CS-INDV
5. Communications and Business Development Officer TP/AP/Comp/3.3.8 GH MOC 200576-CS INDV
The Government of the Republic of Ghana has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the e-Transform Project Additional Financing and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services
The consulting services (“the Services”) include the Recruitment of five Experts for the Ghanaian Academic and Research Network (Garner)
The detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) for the assignment can be obtained at the address given below
The Ministry of Communications now invites eligible Individuals (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Individual Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Open Competitive Selection of Individual Consultants method set out in the Procurement Regulations.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours from 9:00 am to 5 pm from Monday to Friday.
How To Apply For The Job
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below.
The assignment will cover a period of one year in the first instance renewable for additional two one-year terms subject to a successful appraisal of performance at the end of each term. The assignment is expected to start in January 2021
The Chief Director
Attention: Project Coordinator e-Transform Project
Room 39, Fifth Floor,
Ministry of Communications Building Abdul Diouf Street,
Near Kofi Annan ICT Center of Excellence,
Digital Address: GA-079-9539
Closing Date: 08 December, 2020
- The Ghana Ministry of Communications DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Ghana Ministry of Communications Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Ghana Ministry of Communications Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ghana Ministry of Communications Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.