Deakin University Scholarships 2023|Fully-Funded
Deakin University scholarships are open for international students this 2023 down to 2023. This is a wonderful opportunity for brilliant scholars across the globe to live and study in Australia. The Deakin University Scholarships are of different categories meant for different types of scholars at different levels. As it stands, there are scholarships for Bachelor’s degrees, Master’s degrees, and Ph.D. levels.
So, if Australia is your dream academic destination, Deakin University Scholarships might be for you. Remember, all courses are taught in the English Language.
Basically, Australia, officially known as the Commonwealth of Australia, is the largest country in Oceania. It is the world’s sixth-largest country with the least fertile soils.
Also, Australia is a sovereign country that is made up of the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania, and other smaller islands. The capital city is Canberra, and its largest city is Sydney.
Australia is made up of diverse cultures and heritage and has the world’s highest attendance of art galleries and museums. This country is among the top exporters and consumers of wine. When it comes to sports, Australia is among the best in water-based sports.
Furthermore, education in Australia tops the charts among various country’s educational systems. In 2023, Australia was ranked the third-largest provider of international education. That is, after the United States of America and the United Kingdom. More so, in 2023, more than 812,000 international students enrolled in various universities and vocational institutes in Australia.
The Deakin University located in Victoria, Australia, is among the top best public universities in the world. It was founded in 1974 and currently has about 1855 academic staff and 2404 administrative staff. Deakin University has campuses in Melbourne, Geelong waterfront, Geelong Waurn Ponds, and Warrnambool. Also, the school has learning centers in Dandenong and Werribee. The university has world-class facilities like a library and labs. Well known for its accommodation for international students and quality education.
In 2023, Deakin University ranked top 1% of universities in the world. Not only that, but it also ranked the top 26 young universities in the world, 3rd highest university in sports science in the world, and the top 29 in the world for Nursing.
Again, in 2023, Deakin University ranked above the world standard. Interestingly, Deakin ranked the 4th highest student satisfaction rating in the 2023 Student Experience Survey. What a great school.
In continuation, in 2023, the Australian Research Council awarded Deakin University $8.2 million in funding for the 23 new research projects. Researchers at Deakin University developed the Motorcycle Clothing Assessment Program which is now used by the Australian government.
Degree programs in Deakin University
The following courses are available in scholarships at Deakin University. These courses are available in BSc, Masters, and Ph.D. scholarships.
- Health sciences and allied health
- Business management
- Education and teaching
- English Language
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Food and nutrition
- Media, communication, and creative arts
- Humanities, social sciences, and Languages
- Architecture and construction management
You can further check for more courses: HERE
Eligibility for the Deakin University Scholarships
- Excellent academic background
- English Language proficiency
- Candidates must be in sound health
- Students from all over the world are eligible
Requirements are different for each program.
Closing dates: Each program has a different closing date from the other
How to apply: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Deakin University and the government of Australia funded scholarships for Masters and PhD
Certainly, Deakin University has lots of scholarships for students in the three-level of the academy. That is, BSc, Masters, and Ph.D. However, the Australian government has some scholarships for students through the university and some of them are:
- Research Training Program Scholarship (RTPS)
- Deakin University Postgraduate Research Scholarship (DUPRS)
- Australian Government Scholarships
- Endeavor Scholarships
- Gary Sansom Scholarship
- Graduate Women Victoria Scholarship
- Ramsay Postgraduate Scholarship
Australian Government Scholarships for Rural and Regional Students
- Tertiary Access Payment
- Rural and Regional Enterprise Scholarships
- Bill Borthwick Student Scholarships
- Blue Carbon Lab
- Fulbright Scholarships
Undergraduate Scholarships in Deakin University
- Deakin International Scholarship
- Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship
- CICRA partnership Bursary
- Deakin STEM Scholarship
- Deakin India Undergraduate 20% Scholarship
- Midfield Group Agricultural Scholarship
- Deakin Scholarship for Excellence
- Ignited Scholarship
- Vice-chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarship
- Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s meritorious 100% Scholarship for Indians
- Deakin Latin America Scholarship
- COVID Bursary
- Women in Finance and economic bursary
- Indigenous Student Success Program
- Vietnam Scholarship
- Pathway to Victoria Scholarship
- Deakin Global Health Leaders Scholarship
- Business and Law International Partner Institutions Bursary
- Royal Institute of Colombia (RIC) Cloud Partnership Bursary
- Deakin International Merit 10% Bursary
- Singapore Health Bursary
- Sri Lanka Technological Campus (SLTC) Cloud Partnership Bursary
- HRD Scholarship Value Capture of Australian Infrastructure
- HRD Scholarship Healthy Food
- Deakin Coventry Cotutelle Immersive Technologies
- HRD Scholarship Teachip Digital Writing
- HRD Climate Justice Activism
Scholarships for Undergraduates and Postgraduates by the Government
- Stand Like Stone Annual Scholarships
- Royal Flying Doctor Service- Give Them Wings Scholarship
- BizCover Scholarships
- Dr. Timothy Steele Medicine Scholarship
- Fulbright Australian Scholarship
- Australian Sugar Industries Scholarships
- In Market We Trust Digital Marketing Scholarship
- Westside Renal Scholarship
- Real Future Grants
- Savvy Fintech Scholarship
- Inspiron Tertiary Health Scholarship
- Charlie Bell Scholarship
- Data-Driven Analytics Scholarship
- Golden Key International Honours Society Scholarships and Awards
- PACK & SEND International Student Support Grant
Benefits of Deakin University Scholarships
There are various benefits you can get from Deakin University scholarships. However, it depends on the type of scholarship you were offered.
- Flight tickets $500-1,500
- Living allowances
- Tuition fee
- Books and study materials
- Monthly stipends between $27,596
- Health care coverage for the duration of the study
Benefits from Australian government scholarships
- Living allowance
- Health care insurance
- Flight allowance
- Establishment allowance
Endeavor Scholarships benefits
- Monthly stipends
- Paid tuition fees including research projects
- Flight allowance
- Establishment allowance ($2,000 for fellowships) ($4,000 for scholarships)
Really, the Deakin University Scholarships can be yours if you fall into any level of studies like BSc, Masters, or Ph.D. Again, you can win any of the various scholarships at Deakin University if you look through their website and find select one that suits your documents. Australia is a beautiful country and Deakin University is one top-notch schools that are international students friendly. So, why not live and study in Australia on o fully-funded scholarship?