The Romanian Government Scholarships 2023-2024 is a cost-free opportunity that invites brilliant students from around the world to pursue their academic dreams in Romania. However, you will get to know everything about this Scholarship scheme.
Romanian Government Scholarships
The Romanian government has mapped out a yearly scheme in the form of scholarships that will benefit international students that want to however come to the country for further education.
Importantly, these scholarships are fully funded and will benefit students at different levels of their educational pursuits.
Hence, like, Bachelor’s degrees, Master’s degrees, and Ph.D. degree programs.
Additionally, these scholarships are all funded by the Ministry of foreign affairs of Romania. So, if you are lucky enough to be selected, you can go live, enjoy, and study in Romanian for the duration of your study.
Moreso, the Romanian Government Scholarships are presently ongoing for international students that want to go live and study in Romania.
However, the Romanian Government Scholarships are fully-funded and packed with benefits.
Hence, it is largely meant for bright international students in different academic levels who do not mind competing for a spot on the scholarship.
Furthermore, if you think of scholarships in a cool country that also provide full academic expense coverage and other benefits attached to it, think of Romanian Government Scholarships.
Number of Scholarships
Scholarships totaling 85 in number will be awarded to the students that merit them. Also, this scholarship will be awarded to students from different countries.
Hence, this scholarship covers so many courses provided by the universities in Romania.
So, you might want to go through the courses and make sure your course of study is among them before you apply.
Hence, aside the duration of most Bachelor’s degree courses is between 3 to 6 years. For the Master’s degree, it is between 1 to 2 years duration.
However, the doctorate degree lasts between 3 to 4 years long. Remember, the majority of these scholarships are offered without IELTS.
Available Courses for Scholarships
- Agricultural science
- Engineering, Education science
- Gas and oil
- Political and administrative science
- Romanian Culture and Civilization
- Social and human sciences
- Technical studies
- Veterinary medicine
- Visual arts
Note: Medicine, Dental Medicine, and Pharmacy are not eligible for the scholarship
Romanian Government Scholarships Benefits
The following are however the benefits of this Scholarship Scheme:
1. Exemption from the payment of registration fees or any other fees required by the application process, testing for the Romanian language skills, taking the admission contest for doctoral studies, and the specific aptitude tests.
2. Paid tuition fees for the Romanian Language preparatory year.
3. Financing the tuition expenses for the duration of the study and not more than.
4. Free accommodation.
5. Monthly stipends: undergraduate students 65 EUR monthly, Master’s students 75 EUR monthly, and Postgraduates 85 EUR monthly.
6. Healthcare coverage for the duration of the study.
Requirements to Complete the File
Each candidate will however create an account on the Study in Romania platform, fill in the requested data, and upload the following documents:
1. Official letter from the diplomatic mission of the nation of origin in Bucharest
2. Completed MFA application form for a scholarship in Romania
3. MER application form for obtaining a letter of acceptance to study in Romania
4. Copies of the diplomas certificate (Master’s, baccalaureate diploma, and doctorate degree, if any), and their legitimate translation into either French, English, or Romania.
5. And copies of transcripts of the completed studies including their authorized translations if need be.
6. Birth certificate translated into English Language, Romania, or French Language.
7. A copy of your passport’s first three pages or of the national document of identity and the authorized translation into English, French, Romania, or Spanish, if needed.
8. Your CV in English or French Language in the required format and, for the doctoral cycle, also, a letter of intent from the applicant in Romania, French, English, or Spanish Language.
9. Two recent passport copies.
Romanian Government Scholarships Eligibility
1. Candidates from any part of the world are eligible. However, including members of European states.
2. Submit a complete file.
3. Present study documents issued by a recognized educational institute in the country you studied.
4. Hence, comply with the enrollment closing dates.
5. Have good academic results, respectively an average of the study years, for the last graduated school of at least 7 corresponding to the scoring system however in Romania.
6. And however comply with the application submission methodology.
Foreign Citizen Obligation
Prospective awardees should however take note of the following things:
1. To respect the Romanian Constitution and the laws of the Romanian state.
2. Hence, comply with the internal regulations of the educational institution in which you study.
3. Present at the time of enrollment at the university where they are accepted, a medical certificate stating that the candidate is fit for studies and free of any contagious diseases, and its authorized translation into English, Spanish, French, or Romanian.
Note: Lectures will be taught in the Romanian Language. Hence, the reason why you have to go through the 1-year Romanian language preparatory class.
How to Submit Application Files
The scholarship must however be submitted only through the Study in Romania platform.
Hence, candidates can access the platform through the Apply for MFA Scholarships button, or Click Here.
How to Apply
Applicants can however apply for this scholarship through this Link.
Finally, the Scholarship Scheme of the Romanian Government provides an exceptional opportunity for students to pursue their academic goals with full financial support.
Hence, you might want to jump on this opportunity and apply for Romanian Government Scholarships.
However, if you did read through this piece, you should be exploring the availability of this information.