The CrossBoundary Recruitment 2021/2022… | CrossBoundary Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. CrossBoundary recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming CrossBoundary Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2021/2022 CrossBoundary recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the CrossBoundary.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2021.
CrossBoundary Recruitment 2021/2022
1. Job Title: Associate Principal
About the Firm
Founded in 2011, CrossBoundary is a mission-driven investment firm committed to unlocking the power of capital to make a substantial return while creating a lasting difference in underserved markets. CrossBoundary provides investment advisory services, having developed a specialized expertise in unleashing investment across all sectors in underserved markets. Our advisory clients include governments, development finance institutions, private equity firms, Fortune 100 companies, and research institutions. Learn more at www.crossboundary.com.
CrossBoundary is recruiting a full-time Associate Principal to lead transaction teams focused on unlocking private capital. We are seeking candidates with extensive experience living and working in-market, with strong contacts across the region’s financial services sector, and a thorough understanding of the investment landscape.
CrossBoundary is not a development firm and is not seeking typical development skills. As an Associate Principal, you will manage a team of investment professionals tasked with evaluating investment opportunities, conducting macroeconomic market assessments, and providing transaction support. Experience working with a range of stakeholders (including private equity firms, Development Finance Institutions, and development agencies) to support investments in high impact sectors will be regarded favorably.
Associate Principals lead regional business development and grow the business activities of CrossBoundary in the region, originating transactions and projects.
Who We Are
The CrossBoundary team is a unique group made up of people who are genuinely excited by the opportunity to make a difference in some of the most challenging yet exciting markets in the world. Team members come from diverse backgrounds, but share a number of qualities: curiosity, humility, integrity, a drive for excellence, and a bias for action.
Who You Are
- Self-starter who is passionate about creating lasting change in frontier markets
- Possess tangible grit, seek differentiation by intentionally taking self outside of comfort zone physically, culturally, and intellectually
- Comfort with ambiguity; ability to operate effectively through friction and opacity
- Enthusiastic about working, traveling, and living in a challenging environment
- Lead identification and assessment of investment opportunities
- Prepare investment memorandums, financial models, and other presentations with business plans, explanation of management structure, competitive landscape, and financial projection to recommend strategies
- Source investor and lead investor reach outs on behalf of companies’ management
- Manage numerous investor and donor relationships
- Develop and supervise valuation activities, detailed financial models with sensitivity analysis and stress testing to examine impacts on valuation, deal marketing presentations
- Oversee overall due diligence process and transaction execution, including drafting and negotiations of terms sheets
- Provide market assessment and ongoing market analysis including macroeconomic, regulatory, and operational assessments
- Provide sector analysis of priority areas for investment
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or another advanced degree strongly desired
- 10+ years of experience in investment banking, management consulting, private equity, or similar
- Experience living and/or working in developing countries is required
- 5+ years of relevant work experience across West Africa required; experience in Ghana preferred
- Business level English proficiency required; French language proficiency desired
- Demonstrated management skills; leading teams to results in challenging circumstances
- Leadership skills; preferably in a fast-moving and entrepreneurial environments
- Strong financial services-focused quantitative skills and accounting fluency, to include corporate finance, company valuation, comprehension of debt and equity capital markets
- Excellent analytical ability and discipline; ability to think clearly, structure problems logically, and then design and implement solutions that focus on the core issues
- Ability to build strong relationships with partners and colleagues in challenging environments
- Excellent presentation skills; ability to communicate clearly and effectively with diverse audiences
- Experience working with a range of stakeholders (including private equity firms, Development Finance Institutions, and development agencies) to support investments in high impact sectors
Location (frequent travel is expected)
Equal Opportunity Employer
CrossBoundary is an equal opportunity employer
How to Apply
Closing Date : 17 March. 2021
- CrossBoundary DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for CrossBoundary Recruitment 2021
To apply for the CrossBoundary Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum CrossBoundary Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.