The AmaliTech Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021… | AmaliTech Ghana invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for AmaliTech Ghana Recruitment 2020.
Are you a Ghanaian or Based in Ghana and you have been looking for an opportunity to get recruited? AmaliTech Ghana is Recruiting new workers.
AmaliTech Ghana recruitment has begun to recruit new employees, Therefore interested and suitably qualified members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at AmaliTech Ghana.
Available Positions Include:
1. Job Title: Sign Language Interpreter
• Responsible for sign language interpretation to all AmaliTech staff who are hearing impaired
• Train all AmaliTech Staff during in-house workshops on sign language
• Assist trainers to create course content and materials to support teaching and learning for the hearing impaired
• Assisting trainers to create and continuously optimize course outlines and curriculum that are inclusion driven to meet needs of hearing impaired trainees
• Assist trainers to keep track of training curriculum and materials, and make enhancements as necessary
• Report anything that needs to be modified in curriculum, classroom or equipment to enhance teaching and learning for the hearing impaired to the Head of Training Centre
• Conduct evaluation to find the areas of improvement or the ones that need attention
• Assist trainers to prepare teaching materials such as summaries, videos, presentation slides, etc
• Perform other support roles within the training centre as well as all other departments within the company as the situation demands
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor of Education degree in Special Education, specializing in Sign Language Interpretation or similar field
• 2 years working experience in a similar position preferably in a multinational company.
• Good interpersonal skills and able to work effectively in a team
• Ability to multitask and prioritize
• Effective and efficient time management skills
• Pays attention to detail
• Must have advanced IT skills, advanced use of Microsoft Office Suite (word, excel, outlook, access, power point), Microsoft teams, Google Meet, Zoom, etc
• Must have the ability to quickly learn and use relevant software required for training
• Willing to go the extra mile to achieve set targets
• Must exhibit highest form of professionalism
• Share in the core values (Excellence, Passion, Diversity, Collaboration and Integrity) and vision of AMALITECH
Salary: Commensurate with qualification and experience
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 03 October, 2020
- The AmaliTech Ghana DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for AmaliTech Ghana Recruitment 2020
To apply for the AmaliTech Ghana Recruitment Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum AmaliTech Ghana Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.