Quick Credit and Investment Micro-Credit LTD Recruitment 2022/2023. Quick Credit and Investment Micro-Credit LTD invites interested applicants from suitably qualified candidates for Quick Credit and Investment Micro-Credit LTD Recruitment 2022.
IF you are a Ghanaian or you live in Ghana, this an opportunity for you to get recruited. because Quick Credit and Investment Micro-Credit LTD is currently Recruiting new workers.
Available Positions Include:
- Job Title: Call Center Executives
- Job Title: Credit Analyst
Qualification Required & Experience
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
• Minimum of HND
• Previous customer service experience, especially in the financial industry preferred.
How to Apply
CV and Cover letter should be sent to:
Closing Date: 18 February, 2022
• The Deadline for submission is 18/02/2022
• Duty location: Ring Road Central-Accra
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The Quick Credit and Investment Micro-Credit LTD DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Quick Credit and Investment Micro-Credit LTD Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Quick Credit and Investment Micro-Credit LTD Recruitment Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Quick Credit and Investment Micro-Credit LTD Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.