The Agogo Presbyterian Women’s College of Education (PWCE) Recruitment 2022/2023… | PWCE Recruitment Portal are now open for new recruitment. Agogo Presbyterian Women’s College of Education (PWCE) recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Agogo Presbyterian Women’s College of Education (PWCE) Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for 2022/2023 Agogo Presbyterian Women’s College of Education PWCE recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Agogo Presbyterian Women’s College of Education (PWCE).
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be: Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Agogo Presbyterian Women’s College of Education (PWCE) Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Academic Staff – Tutor
The Presbyterian Women’s College of Education, Aburi invites qualified persons to fill up the following vacant positions in the College.
Job Tittle: Academic Staff – Tutor
Interested applicants can apply to teach in the following areas:
• Education (Early Childhood/Psychology)
• Home Economics (Clothing & Textile)
• English Language
The appointment to the position of tutor shall be for a term of five (5) years and may be renewed for a second term upon satisfactory performance.
A Tutor’s appointment may be renewed up to a maximum of three terms, that is, a total of fifteen (15) years upon which the appointment may be terminated unless the applicant qualifies for promotion to Senior Tutor position.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicants must hold at least a good First Degree and a Master’s Degree (MPHIL) in a relevant subject area.
• Both degrees must be in the same subject area Have an impeccable record of service.
• Applicants must also have the following competencies
• Possess proven leadership skills and be a team player.
• Be analytical, critical result-oriented, innovative and visionary
• Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and supervisory skills
• Be able to act professionally in all situations;
• Be highly organized, efficient and resourceful with the ability to multi-task amid conflicting demands and busy work schedules.
Location: Aburi – Akuapem
How To Apply For The Job
Download application forms from our website: pwce.edu.gh
Interested applicants should submit six (6) copies of applications (comb-bound) together with application forms (downloaded), Curriculum vitae, certified copies of certificates, transcripts and recommendations from two referees to:
Appointment and Promotions Committee
Presbyterian Women’s College of Education, Aburi
P. O. Box 19
Aburi – Akuapem
and soft copies to:
Closing Date: 27 August, 2022
- Agogo Presbyterian Women’s College of Education DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Agogo Presbyterian Women’s College of Education Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Agogo Presbyterian Women’s College of Education Recruitment Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Agogo Presbyterian Women’s College of Education Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.