The Pentecost University Recruitment 2023/2024… | Pentecost University Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Pentecost University recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines are for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Pentecost University Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2023/2024 Pentecost University recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Pentecost University.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Pentecost University Recruitment 2023/2024
1. JOB TITLE: Deans / Professors / Senior Lecturers / Lecturers / Research Fellows
Pentecost University is a distinguished Christian University dedicated to training graduates who are morally and ethically sound, intellectually outstanding, and problem solvers for all spheres of life. This is our University A+ agenda. We are looking for vibrant and enterprising individuals to revolutionize tertiary education through our unique model at PU.
We have therefore opened opportunities for Professors, Senior Lecturers, Lecturers, Teaching and Research Fellows in various disciplines. These opportunities are for forward-thinking individuals seeking to establish lasting and impactful careers in the academy. Our objective is to bring together a team of experts to drive the University.
A+ agenda is geared at transforming graduates to be problem-solvers through our research-intensive educational approach.
ROLES: (DEANS/PROFESSORS/SENIOR LECTURERS/LECTURERS / RESEARCH FELLOWS)
• Successful candidates would be equipped to carry out research, teaching and sometimes administrative work within Pentecost University and to drive the University’s agenda of producing problem-solving graduates. This may require industrial collaborations, travels and programmes deliveries.
• The successful candidates will work closely with colleagues to enhance rich academic and professional delivery in line with the vision of the University. They will also ensure the provision of efficient and professional service to students and the University community.
Deans/Directors/Professors/Associate Professors/Lecturers/Senior Research Fellows
• Faculty of Education
• Faculty of Law
• Faculty of Business Administration
• Faculty of Engineering Science and Computing
• Institute of Leadership and Corporate Governance
• Department of Nursing and Midwifery
• Built Environment
• International Digital and Engineering Centre
• Curriculum Development
• Early Grade/Childhood Education
• Special Education
• Science Education
• Information Technology
• Industrial Software Engineering
• Civil Engineering
• Construction Technology
• Engineering Management
• Quantity Surveying
• Construction Economics
• Manufacturing/Process Engineering
• Robotics and Automation
• Electrical and Electronics
• Environmental Engineering
Main responsibilities for Lecturers/ Teaching Fellows/Research Fellows
• To carry out research and produce publications or other research outputs.
• To teach at undergraduate and graduate levels in areas allocated by the Dean and reviewed from time to time.
• To supervise or assist with supervision of undergraduate project work/ internship/post graduate dissertation.
• To help develop, plan and implement high quality curriculum of education in the field.
• To assist in the development of learning materials, preparing schemes of work and maintaining records to monitor student progress, achievement and attendance.
• To provide care and support to students. Attend University and Faculty meetings.
• To complete all mandatory University training programmes To engage in other assignments as specified by the Dean of the Faculty.
• Understand and support the vision, mission and values of the University.
• Be prepared for team work communicate effectively with colleagues.
• Commit to and undertake continuous personal and professional development.
• Undertake other duties as may be reasonably requested of the position.
• To facilitate the recruitment of students for the Department
• PhD in the related area preferred
• Professional experience required
• Experience in research and teaching at the tertiary level
• Publication in international referred journals
• Member of a Professional Body would be an added advantage
• Demonstrate experience in research and scholarly potential
Applicants for nursing and midwifery lecturing positions:
• Must hold PhD in a health discipline
• Must be qualified and must have practiced as a Nurse or a Midwife for a minimum of five years in a setting approved by any of the following:
• The Ministry of Health (MOH) in Ghana and under the supervision of the Ghana Health-Service (GHS) or other approved organisations like the Christian Health Association of Ghana (CHAG)
• The relevant approving body in any country with proof of accreditation acceptable as credible by the Nursing and Midwifery Council (N&MC) of Ghana.
• The candidate if trained outside Ghana must also pass the Licensing Examination for Foreign-Trained Nurses conducted by the N&MC of Ghana
• Must have teaching experience in classroom or Nursing or Midwifery setting for a minimum of 2 years.
• Must have a professional identification number from Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana and be in good standing with the N&MC.
• Foreign-trained Nurses or Midwives must be registered to practice in Ghana and possess a license from the N&MC of Ghana to support such status.
Desirable Attributes, Knowledge, Experience and Skills
• Demonstrate experience in research and scholarly potential.
• Willingness to commit to the Pentecost University A+ agenda
• Must be research driven
• Must possess high work ethics and excellent communication skills
• Must have a strong Christian background and be a person of high morals and integrity.
• Must have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
• Must have a strong desire to achieve and proven capabilities of multi-tasking and working under pressure and deadlines.
• Demonstrate teaching history or potential Capability in the use of search engines for Research
• Capability in computer applications like Microsoft Office Suite Flexible approach to work including weekends
• Excellent proposal writing skills and advance knowledge in presentation software applications
• Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to work collaboratively.
• Experience of working alongside and communicating to students.
• Experience in practical field work
Salary Expectations: We offer competitive salary and allowances. It is dependent on qualification, job function, experience and performance.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons (including Visiting Academics) with the requisite qualification(s) and experience should submit:
• Employment application form which can be obtained either by downloading from www.pentvars.edu.gh or from the Human Resources Unit, Main Campus, Sowutuom – Accra.
• Copies of certificates, Curriculum vitae with names and addresses of three (3) referees.
Completed application forms should be submitted to the Human Resource Unit, Pentecost University, Main Campus, Sowutuom-Accra.
For further inquiries, please email:
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 26 August 2023
- Pentecost University DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during, or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who want to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Applying for Pentecost University Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Pentecost University Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Pentecost University Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.