How Much are Fees at Rosebank College?
Rosebank is one of the private universities that has built a reputation in the educational sector. It is a college I can recommend to anyone who wants to get equipped with relevant skills, located at Mzansi.
How Much are fees at Rosebank College?
Apart from getting trained in Rosebank, their certificate is accredited by CHA. Rosebank is made up of different faculties that offer degrees, diplomas, and higher certificate courses.
Surprisingly, the college has been in existence for over 70 years and became part of the IIE in 2015. The college has nine campuses spread across South Africa.
Continue reading as I take you through the importance of studying at Rosebank College and its college fees.
How much are the fees at Rosebank College?
Here is the list of all Rosebank College fees in South Africa.
Rosebank College Fees
- All Student Registration Fees – R1,500
- Full-Time Student Schedule Fees – R 10, 490 – R31,490
- Part-Time Student Schedule Fees (Year 1) – R10,490 – R11,190
- Part-Time Student Schedule Fees (Year 2) – R2,890 – R17,490
- IIE Distance Fees – R7,490 – R9,000
- Connected to Campus – R15,990 – R23,990
Fees may differ according to the mode of delivery, the level of qualification, and the location of the institution.
Rosebank College Courses
Faculty of Commerce
- Degree courses
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Public Administration
- Diploma in Commerce in Marketing Management
- Diploma in Human Resource Practices
- Diploma in Business Accounting
- Is WSU Open For 2024 Online Application?
- How Much is Stellenbosch Application Fee?
- How do I Check my UWC Application Statu
Higher Certificate programs
- Higher Certificate in Bookkeeping
- Higher Certificate in Business Management
- Higher Certificate in Office Administration
- Higher Certificate in Event Management
- Higher Certificate in Human Resource Practices
Faculty of Information and Communications Technology
- Bachelor of IT in Business Systems
- Diploma in IT in Network Management
- Diploma in IT in Software Development
- Diploma in IT Management
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Diploma in Journalism Studies
- Higher Certificate in Journalism
- Development Diploma in Public Relations
- Diploma in Computer Based Graphic
Faculty of Education
- Bachelor of Education in Foundation Phase Teaching
- Bachelor of Education in Intermediate Phase Teaching
- Higher Certificate in Early Childhood Care and Education
- Nedbank Online Banking: How to Sign in
- Capricorn TVET College Acceptance Letter
- University of Pretoria: Rankings, Fees and
How to apply to Rosebank College:
The following is a simple guide on how you are supposed to make your application.
- You are required to complete the application form
- Ensure you have paid a non-refundable application fee
- Submit your deposit slip as proof of payments
- Early bird: Application fee – 1 April 2024 to 31 December 2024: R150 (non-refundable).
- Late Application Fee – 1 January 2024 to 31 March 2024: R300 (non-refundable).
The following contact information can be used to contact the institution for general inquiries.
- WhatsApp: 079 184 6219
- Tel: 0861 253 276
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In conclusion, Rosebank is the top institution in South Africa that will get you trained with appropriate skills and information that will help you in your field of endeavor.
So what are you waiting for? You should start by filling out the application form provided on the institution’s website and adding vital details.