About 270,000 Jobs Available Now for teacher assistants – you could work at a school near where you live – and be paid more than R4000 per month as a salary! Read our article to see how to apply for the teacher’s Assistant vacancies.
This Assistant Teacher offer is for South Africans ready to take on the responsibilities that will be conferred on them as the Assistant Teacher Foundation Phase Classroom Assistant (Boksburg).
If you want to be part of this enabling experience, you can read on to learn the requirements for this program.
Assistant Teacher Foundation Phase Classroom Assistant (Boksburg)
In over 24 countries, Inspired schools are individually developed and anchored in the vibrant cultures of their respective locations.
By joining our award-winning team of over 12,000 employees, you can work in state-of-the-art facilities alongside industry-renowned educators and leaders in some of the world’s most desirable locations. We invest heavily in our team members who enjoy industry-leading professional development, exceptional career opportunities, and mobility across our group OUR SCHOOLReddam House Waterfall is a co-educational and non-denominational environment designed to recognise, nurture and develop the individuality of each student placed in our care and to extend students to their maximum potential in all aspects of education. Our teachers understand the need not only for the importance of teaching the required curriculum, but also for forming a relationship with your child, a relationship that is built on trust and mutual respect. The school’s architecture is perfectly suited to the rustic environment it finds itself in, with wood and stone-clad walls.
The tranquil setting provides an atmosphere that is conducive to discovery and learning. Phase 1 of the Preparatory and Secondary School was opened in 2012 with 600 students and, with community confidence, the student body grew to more than 1000 students in 2013 and has continued to grow each subsequent year. The school is designed ultimately to accommodate 2000 students. A caring, close-knit Reddam House community welcomes children from 1 year old to Grade 12.
We nurture individuality, talent and self-assurance in a secure, relaxed and self-disciplined environment. Catering for Stage 1 to Grade 12 students, affiliated to the Independent Examinations Board (IEB) – and offering a diverse, stimulating subject choice – highly qualified, dynamic, experienced teachers are the custodians of your child’s future. All students in our Preparatory School are required to participate in at least two extra-curricular activities per week. One sporting and one cultural. We encourage as much participation and involvement as possible. The extra-curricular timetable caters for beginners, as well as those students who are at a provincial level in their particular activity. The Music @ Reddam programme is a wonderful curriculum offering for all students in Grades 4 – 6.
This programme involves an individual instrumental music lesson, as well as participation in an ensemble. All students are involved in the Reddam Gives Back Programme, whereby each class chooses a project in the wider community and facilitates the needs of their chosen programme during the year.
- Support the class teacher in a teaching environment that is nurturing, and which promotes engaged learning.
- Behave in a professional manner regarding punctuality, behaviour and standards of work
- Evaluate, reflect on, and refine classroom practice
- Be willing to continuously develop ones role in the class
- Show loyalty to all facets of Reddam House
- Attend all special occasions at the discretion of the relevant Head
- The post holder is required to undertake any other reasonable tasks that the School Head determine.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Support the class teacher in the following areas:
- Able to understand teachers expectations and follow through with set activities independently
- Adaptable attitude to assist learning in the classroom
- A depth of understanding in the relevant age range and childrens needs
- Genuine care and attention for the highest standards of student welfare
- Being part of a team
- First-hand experience with childcare in a nurturing environment
- Child Care experience
- Positive attitude towards change and the expectations of the children in the class
Inspired Education Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practices and pre-employment background checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed.
However, if you have queries regarding the Assistant Teacher Foundation Phase Classroom Assistant (Boksburg), Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.