About 270,000 Jobs Available Now for teacher assistants – you could work at a school near where you live – and be paid more than R4000 per month as a salary! Read our article to see how to apply for the teacher’s Assistant vacancies.
This Assistant Teacher offer is for South Africans ready to take on the responsibilities that will be conferred on them as the Assistant Teacher Curro Holdings Ltd Laboratory.
If you want to be part of this enabling experience, you can read on to learn the requirements for this program.
Assistant Teacher Curro Holdings Ltd Laboratory
At Curro, we care.
Vacancy Reference: 17053
Curro invites dedicated teachers who embody the spirit of lifelong learning. Together, we cultivate minds and hearts, shaping the future one learner at a time. If you aspire to inspire, influence, and innovate, Curro is your platform.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with the following experience, qualifications and /or skillsets:
- Education qualification or studying towards an education qualification.
- Relevant experience in a similar position.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Computer literate.
- Knowledge of lab techniques including proper chemical storage, handling, use and disposal.
- Prepare chemicals and experiments.
- Test and setup lab equipment (including using lab machinery/equipment and computer programs).
- Ability to assist teachers and students with in-class support/demonstration of practical experiments.
- A clear criminal record.
- Personal commitment to education and a willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of the school.
The responsibilities are:
- Take responsibility for any and all school equipment and stock of the teacher and class.
- Innovative and able to design interesting additions to experiments.
- Strive towards the successful running of the laboratories.
- Maintain glassware by cleaning, picking up, washing and sterilizing.
- Ensure successful experiments by logging any preventative maintenance/calling for repairs of equipment.
- Team player, able to cope under pressure and adapt to sudden changes.
- Ensure the health and safety of all students while conducting experiments.
- Work closely with phase teachers to ensure the effective running of the phase.
- Create an educational atmosphere in the classroom.
- Report any health and safety issues.
- Manage, plan, assist and promote teaching and learning within the class.
- Manage, plan, assist and promote activities (sport and culture) within the school.
The successful candidate will start 01 January 2024.
P.S Please view your profile for progress on your application.
If you have not had any feedback from the school within two weeks of the closing date of this advert, accept that you were not successful for this position.
But don’t be dismayed, next time it might be you.
Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be communicated with.
Curro reserves the right not to make an appointment.
NB: Please remember and take note before applying that this is a Permanent position.
However, if you have queries regarding the Assistant Teacher Curro Holdings Ltd Laboratory, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.