About 270,000 Jobs Available Now for teacher assistants – you could work at a school near where you live – and be paid more than R4000 per month as a salary! Read our article to see how to apply for the teacher’s Assistant vacancies.
This Assistant Teacher offer is for South Africans ready to take on the responsibilities that will be conferred on them as the Assistant Teacher COREnglish Cape Town.
If you want to be part of this enabling experience, you can read on to learn the requirements for this program.
Assistant Teacher COREnglish Cape Town
We are looking for responsible, committed, and available teachers that are not looking for a short-term gig. We need teachers to be with their students for years so you can share your love of e-learning and the English language with students in their most impressionable years with a job as an Online English Teacher. Teaching experience is very important know that it is mandatory that you have a TEFL To teach Online. There are many benefits to working with our team, but here are the main ones:
- Regular Students every week (stable monthly income)
- Reliable Classes
- Fill up your schedule fast
- Fast Hiring (Less than 1 week)
- Paid Trial Classes
- Active support from a team of awesome veteran teachers and kind Administrative Staffers.
- Kids already know a bit of English
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any field – Preference given to degrees in Language and Education; or any related teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL, etc.)
- Available to teach Part-time or Full-time (Afternoon to Evening Beijing time)(2 pm – 11 pm BJT)***
- Reliable Computer (Desktop or Laptop) Our Software does not accept Chromebooks
- Internet access (Wired connection using cable – preferred)
- Commitment to teaching minimum of one complete semester (6 months)
- Punctual and responsible work ethic.
- A positive attitude.
- TESOL / TESL / TEFL / IELTS Certification;
- Experience teaching ESOL / English to young learners.
- At least 1 year of Online Teaching experience
- Lesson plans provided
- Teach Chinese Students
- Payments every 10th-15th of the month (Once a month) Cut off, last day of the month. Payment via Bank Transfer.
- Lessons: 50-minute lessons or 25-minute lessons
- Size: 1-5 students
- Support: Full support
- It is important that you can work part-time or full time*
- The schedule will be based on current demand*
However, if you have queries regarding the Assistant Teacher COREnglish Cape Town, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.