About 270,000 Jobs Available Now for teacher assistants – you could work at a school near where you live – and be paid more than R4000 per month as a salary! Read our article to see how to apply for the teacher’s Assistant vacancies.
This Assistant Teacher offer is for South Africans ready to take on the responsibilities that will be conferred on them as the Assistant Teacher (Australia) TeachVic Cape Town.
If you want to be part of this enabling experience, you can read on to learn the requirements for this program.
Assistant Teacher (Australia) TeachVic Cape Town
Calling All South African Teachers!!
- Are you looking to Grow Your Career?
- Want Internationally Recognised Teaching Experience?
- Does migrating and teaching in the world’s most liveable city sound like Your Next Adventure?
You are in the right place!!
TeachVic is seeking brilliant international teachers to join the Victorian Public and Private School Sector as qualified Full-time Teachers.
Take advantage of a unique opportunity that offers qualified teachers with a Skilled Migrant Visa and a pathway to Permanent Australian Residency and Citizenship.
- Three (3) year degree in any field
- One (1) year degree in education
- 45 days of Supervised Practice Teaching (sometimes referred to as student teaching)
- 2+ years of experience in your field of teaching
- Ability to pass an
- English Language Assessment (IELTS – Academic Module)
- Character Assessment (Police Clearance)
However, if you have queries regarding the Assistant Teacher (Australia) TeachVic Cape Town, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.