The Willis Towers Watson Recruitment 2023/2024… | Willis Towers Watson Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Willis Towers Watson recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Willis Towers Watson Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2023/2024 Willis Towers Watson recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Willis Towers Watson.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Willis Towers Watson Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Accountant
As a Junior Financial Accountant in our Finance team in Ghana you will be facilitating various aspects of the daily operations
Your main responsibilities and duties include:
- Daily processing of expenses and general payments
- Maintaining fixed asset register
- Journal entries and general ledger reconciliations
- Monthly Bank reconciliation of all bank accounts
- Monthly reconciliation with Insurers and Related Parties
- Backup and support for all Finance functions and processes undertaken within team, supplier payables
- Conduct process reviews with local management and recommend changes to improve efficiencies within finance operations in the office
- Identify supplier and engage with business units/vendors to negotiate improved terms of trade as well as continue to improve the procurement process and make sure that we have a competitive panel of vendors
- Ensure compliance to all financial policies and procedures
- Manage special projects for the department
- Delivering excellent service for internal stakeholders
- Ensure admin support to colleagues and follow up with contractors related to maintenance of office premise
- Assist in conducting audit and accuracy checks on a regular basis
- Liaise with the tax consultant for monthly computation of PAYE, VAT & WHT and make sure all the receipts are available and appropriately filed
- Proven work experience as an Accountant
- Academic qualification in BSc Accounting or its equivalent
- General ledger experience
- Part Qualification ICA/ACCA/CIMA could be an added advantage
- Fully competent in Microsoft Office tools- intermediate Excel capability
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Project management skills beneficial
- Reliable, with a flexible approach to work
- Ability to prioritize work according to urgency and deliver to required deadlines without comprising quality
- Ability to get on with the job quietly and efficiently
- Good teamwork skills
Equal opportunity employer
How to Apply
Closing Date: 12 May. 2023
- Willis Towers Watson DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Willis Towers Watson Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Willis Towers Watson Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Willis Towers Watson Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.