Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, Washington CPA Foundation Scholarship is available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The Washington CPA Foundation Scholarship and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for Washington CPA Foundation Scholarship are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top Nursing scholarships for national and international students.
How to Apply for Washington CPA Foundation Scholarship
Here are some brief descriptions of the top Washington CPA Foundation Scholarship.
What You Need to Know About WCPA Scholarship 2022
Level/Field of Study
WCPA Scholarship covers accounting programs and it’s designed for college-level students. If you are not qualified for this scholarship due to your level, you can check out our Undergraduate scholarships, Masters scholarships, and Ph.D. scholarships.
WCPA Scholarship is hosted by Washington DC Certified Public Accountants Foundation and can be taken in the USA.
There are other US Scholarships available for International students in 2023. You can utilize these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academics problems. Check out other scholarships you can apply for in 2023 to study in Europe, Africa, Asia, America, etc.
CPA Scholarships is an international scholarship that is open to all countries of the world.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Aside from CPA Scholarships, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
Washington CPA Foundation Scholarship Worth
- The Washington CPA Foundation offers scholarships of more than $ 250,000 to accounting students at recognized colleges and universities.
- Scholarships are for study purposes only and will be paid directly to the specified university or university.
Number of CPA Scholarships
40 CPA Scholarships awards are offered annually.
Eligibility for Washington CPA Foundation Scholarship
To qualify for one of these scholarships, you must have a bookkeeping and:
- Attend any recognized university or university in the state of Washington
- For entry into the junior year or more in autumn 2023, the fifth year, Master’s and doctoral students, as well as transfers from community colleges, are invited to apply
- Have at least 3.0 GPA (on a scale of 4) (or equivalent) in accounting courses and in total
- Take part in activities on campus, off-campus or community activities or hold a job
How to Apply for WCPA Scholarship 2022
To apply, candidates can register and participate in the WSCPA scholarship today. The link is:
Applications must be completed online and require the following:
- Current CV with jobs, internships (paid or unpaid), volunteer positions and leadership roles on campus or in the community.
- Transcriptions (official or unofficial from all colleges visited)
- The documentation of the main subject of bookkeeping (suffice “accounting” as the main subject of the current transcription).
- Two letters of recommendation on the letterhead of the company or university. At least one of them must be a registered faculty member, employer, mentor or CPA. Reference letters must be submitted online via the application portal.
Washington CPA Foundation Scholarship Application Deadline
The WCPA Scholarship application deadline is February 14 Annually.
Link for more information:
If you have any questions, please write to foundation-at-wscpa.org