A full-funded scholarship awaits you in the united state of America, and this offer goes to both local and international students.
Students that desire to study at the Wartburg College Sister States Scholarships, USA but couldn’t due to financial constraints now apply for the ongoing scholarship at the International Scholarships At Grand Valley State University the USA…
All interested students should immediately apply so as to choose what they desire …All applicants should go through this post with measure, as this article is already arranged to easy stress for application for the Wartburg College Sister States Scholarships, USA which is for both local/international students…
- Standford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
- $4000 Union Plus Scholarship Program 2023
- 15 Undergraduate Scholarships
- List of Cyprus Scholarships for International Students in 2023
How to Apply for Wartburg College Sister States Scholarships, USA 2023
Wartburg College Sister States Scholarships, USA 2023-23 is open for International Students. The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Wartburg College. The deadline for the scholarship is Open.
Wartburg College Sister States Scholarships, USA 2023-23 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at Wartburg College.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Each successful scholar will receive the award to cover their study expenses in the USA. This award amount will be $4,000 per year and is renewable for up to 4 years for a total value of $16,000.
Japan, Mexico, China, Malaysia, Russia, Taiwan, Ukraine, Italy, and Kosovo
This scholarship will be in addition to the merit and need-based Wartburg International Student Scholarship offered at Wartburg College. To be eligible for this scholarship you must be an international student residing in of one of Iowa’s Sister States:
- Yamanashi Prefecture, Japan
- Yucatán, Mexico
- Hebei Province, China
- Terengganu, Malaysia
- Stavropol Krai, Russia
- Cherkasy Oblast, Ukraine
- Veneto Region, Italy
- Students must be admissible or enrolled full-time and provide evidence of residency in one of the Iowa Sister State’s.
- Scholarships are renewable each academic year if students maintain a cumulative grade point average of 2.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Students are expected to complete their degree within four nine-month academic terms. Transfer students will have credits from other institutions, thereby reducing the time it takes to complete their degree. Scholarships will not be awarded beyond the time required for degree completion.
- Students are expected to reside on campus to maintain full eligibility for their scholarships.
To be considered for this award, all international undergraduate applicants should submit online applications through the online application form.