Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, the University Of Queensland Earmarked Category 1 Project International Scholarships, Australia is available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The University Of Queensland Earmarked Category 1 Project International Scholarships, Australia and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for University Of Queensland Earmarked Category 1 Project International Scholarships, Australia are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top scholarships for national and international students.
- Standford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
- $4000 Union Plus Scholarship Program 2023
- 15 Undergraduate Scholarships
- List of Cyprus Scholarships for International Students in 2023
How to Apply for University Of Queensland Earmarked Category 1 Project International Scholarships, Australia
Here are some brief descriptions of the top ITESM “Doble Grado” Tuition Fee Discount Scholarship At the University Of Essex.
University of Queensland Earmarked Category 1 Project International Scholarships, Australia 2023-23 is open for International Students, Domestic Students . The scholarship allows Postgraduate, Research level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Queensland . The deadline of the scholarship is Varies.
University of Queensland Earmarked Category 1 Project International Scholarships, Australia 2023-23 is available to undertake Postgraduate, Research level programs at University of Queensland.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The successfully selected candidates will be given a living stipend of $28,854 per annum tax-free (indexed annually), tuition fees covered, and Single Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for up to 3.5 years with the possibility of 1 extension.
Academic Entry Requirements
- have completed some research experience
- have completed an approved university degree and
- can meet the English language requirements.
- in an area relevant to your proposed PhD project and
- completed no more than 10 years ago.
You need one of the following approved degrees to apply for a PhD:
- Master of Philosophy (or another research master’s degree); or
- Bachelor’s degree from an approved university with at least honours class IIA or equivalent; or
- Coursework master’s degree with an overall grade point average of 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale which includes relevant research experience, approved by the dean; or
- Postgraduate degree (at least one year full-time or equivalent) with an overall grade point average of 5 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with demonstrated research experience equivalent to honours class IIA will be considered on a case-by-case basis; or
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least 2 years of relevant research experience, including research publications.
View the latest commencement date and ensure you can meet the timeframes. Apply at least 12 weeks prior.
- Choose a project and contact the project supervisor to discuss your interest
- Prepare your documentation
- In your application, under the ‘Scholarship and Collaborative study’ section, select:
- ‘My higher degree is not collaborative’.
- ‘I am applying for, or have been awarded a scholarship or sponsorship’.
- UQ Earmarked Scholarship type