Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, the University Of Surrey ICE International Scholarships With Salaried Training, UK is available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The University Of Surrey ICE International Scholarships With Salaried Training, UK and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for University Of Surrey ICE International Scholarships With Salaried Training, UK are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top scholarships for national and international students.
- Standford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
- $4000 Union Plus Scholarship Program 2022
- 15 Undergraduate Scholarships
- List of Cyprus Scholarships for International Students in 2021
How to Apply for University Of Surrey ICE International Scholarships With Salaried Training, UK
Here are some brief descriptions of the top ITESM “Doble Grado” Tuition Fee Discount Scholarship At the University Of Essex.
University of Surrey ICE International Scholarships with Salaried Training, UK 2021 is open for International Students. The scholarship allows Masters, Bachelor level programm(s) in the field of Civil Engineering taught at University of Surrey . The deadline of the scholarship is 18 Mar 2021.
This scheme is a collaboration between the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE), our University and a broad range of leading companies in the civil engineering industry and is open to numerous suitable students every year.
All successful applicants are carefully matched with a suitable company mid way through their first year. The company will be responsible for their practical training throughout their course and will fund the scholarship. In return, students will spend a paid period training with them over the summer vacation at the end of each academic year.
University of Surrey ICE International Scholarships with Salaried Training, UK 2021 is available to undertake Masters, Bachelor level programs at University of Surrey.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Civil Engineering
The university will provide a bursary worth almost £2,000 with salaried training in each year of study and give a chance to integrate industrial training into academic study and a fast-track route to employment upon graduation and chartered engineer status.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students must be enrolling in Civil Engineering BEng (Hons) or MEng course.
- Applicants must take admission at the university after that they can apply for scholarships.
- Supporting Documents: All the aspirants are expected to provide the following documents with their application for admission:
- Academic Transcripts
- A copy of my passport
- Personal statement
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must follow all entry requirements provided by the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must read all language requirements before applying :
- IELTS Indicator 7.0
- Duolingo English Test 120
- TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition 95