Both aspirants and old students need the University of Maryland Global Campus Student Portal. If login and usage are your challenges, you have nothing to be scared of. We will put you through in a few minutes.
University of Maryland Global Campus Student Portal
All students can improve their educational activities through the institution’s student portal, which is a necessity for convenience.
This online portal allows formal and prospective students of the Universities to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease
This portal can be found on the official website of the institutions when searching on Google.
Applying for admission, checking for courses, checking admission status, checking results and so much more are a few of the things you can do.
How to Login to Your Portal
1. To start, you have to search for the UMGC legit website on Google and click on it to access its homepage.
When searching online, the portal is the second option that pops up under the general homepage. You can decide to access it from there or you use the homepage to get the total option.
2. When you access the homepage, you will find the “Login” or “Sign In” option at the top right. Click on it.
3. Scroll down and click on “” to access the login page.
4. You will have to sign in with the email you registered with and click on the next option. For UMGC your email is all you need to log in.
NB: the “Can’t access your account?” option is to help students with login problems resolve the problem.
How to Apply
From the homepage, you will find the application option starring at you to click on. However, you have to register to successfully apply for any program.
1. Click on the “Apply Now” icon on the homepage to gain access to the application page.
2. On the application page, your details will be required. Do well to fill it out accordingly and click the submit to send your application.
About application fees, you don’t get to pay anything. It’s totally free of charge and application deadlines are specified by the admission committee.
To be eligible for regular admission at UMGC, you must meet one of these requirements.
1. Graduate from a state-approved or regionally accredited high school.
2. Obtain passing scores on a state high school equivalency exam (e.g., GED).
3. Graduate from a homeschooling or alternative high school program that complies with state and local education regulations.
4. Graduate from a non-U.S. high school with a credential evaluated as equivalent to a U.S. diploma by an approved international credential evaluation agency.
5. Complete an associate’s degree from an accredited institution or at least 60 credits with a minimum 2.0 GPA from an accredited institution if you haven’t finished high school.
Tuition and Fees
The cost of tuition at the University of Maryland Global Campus is $12,336 for out-of-state students and $7,704 for in-state students.
The tuition for in-state students is less expensive and costs about $11,560. International students pay the highest.
These tuition costs are calculated by the credit hours for courses each student registers for a semester or session.
Fees are more like other associated costs of usage of school facilities and maintenance fees. Fees are more stable than tuition so take note.
The tuition and fee payment options are vast with the institution. Credit cards, bank debit cards, cheques, or money orders.
You can make a payment through your student account by visiting the “Account” section and the “make payment” option.
Finally, the student portal has a lot to offer and you can gain much from using this portal. Needless to say, school duties get easier using this portal.