Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, The AbbVie Immunology Scholarship is available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The AbbVie Immunology Scholarship and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for The AbbVie Immunology Scholarship are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top scholarships for national and international students.
- Standford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
- $4000 Union Plus Scholarship Program 2023
- 15 Undergraduate Scholarships
- List of Cyprus Scholarships for International Students in 2023
How to Apply for The AbbVie Immunology Scholarship 2023
To be eligible to apply, applicants must be:
- A U.S. citizen or a legal and permanent resident of the US
- Diagnosed with (AS), Crohn’s disease (CD), hidradenitis suppurative (HS), juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA), psoriasis (Ps), psoriatic arthritis (PsA), rheumatoid arthritis (RA), ulcerative colitis (UC), or uveitis (UV) by a healthcare professional
- Enrolling in an accredited US-based higher education institution (e.g., college, university, or trade/vocational school) for education during the 2023 school year
- Students who are living with AS, CD, HS, JIA, Ps, PsA, RA, UC, or UV who are seeking an undergraduate degree (associate’s/two-year college, bachelor’s/four-year college, trade/vocational school) or graduate degree (master’s, MD, JD, doctorate) from an accredited United States (US) university/college are eligible.
- Students must have completed high school or obtained a General Educational Development (GED) certificate before the end of June 2023.
- Students must enroll in an accredited US-based higher education institution for the 2023 school year.
- Students in their final year of undergraduate study may only apply if they will be pursuing a graduate program in the 2023 school year.
How to Apply:
To be applying for the scholarship, the applicants may submit only one application, either online or through the mail.
- Online application- https://www.abbvieimmunologyscholarship.com/apply
- Download Application Form- https://www.abbvieimmunologyscholarship.com/pdf/Scholarship-Application.pdf
- Proof of diagnosis from- https://www.abbvieimmunologyscholarship.com/pdf/Proof-of-Diagnosis-Form.pdf
Prior to submitting your application, confirm that you have fully completed each of the following parts of the application:
- Student information
- Proof of diagnosis form
- Transcript or report card confirming current unweighted GPA
- Academic information
- Letter of reference
- Applicant verification and Consent
- Extracurricular involvement
- Essay: The essay should be entered directly into the space provided in the application or attached in a printed/typed form. Essays exceeding the 250-word limit will not be considered.
A hard copy mail to Spectrum ATTN: 2023 AbbVie Immunology Scholarship 250 Vesey Street Suite 2630 New York, NY 10281
Financial Aid and Award Money:
Forty-five Immunology Scholars will be selected. The award value will be $15,000 for each recipient.
The application period for the 2023 academic year is open between October 22 – December 7, 2023.
If you have additional questions, you may contact the program’s administrator at info-at-AbbVieImmunologyScholarship.com