Sandvik Recruitment 2023 – Recruitment Portal
The Sandvik Recruitment 2023/2024… | Sandvik Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Sandvik recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Sandvik Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2023/2024 Sandvik recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the Sandvik.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Sandvik Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Service Technician – Surface
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service, and technical solutions for the mining industry including rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading and hauling, and materials handling.
The Field Service Technician will carry out general mechanical and electrical maintenance, inspections, and repair works on the customer fleet within the Sales Area.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Perform electrical maintenance and some mechanical as directed to a standard that maintains the integrity of the equipment and does not compromise safe operations.
- Responsible for a safe work environment by contributing to Job safety analysis, engineering technical standards, facility standards, and work practices.
- Perform repair and fault-finding using hydraulics and electric schematics.
- Provide relevant feedback to enable maintenance planning in terms of efficiency and equipment integrity.
- Work towards achieving set KPI’s.
- Carry out technical equipment audits and produce technical reports.
- Carry out all works in accordance to set budgets and time frames.
- Adhere to all SMRT Policies and Procedures, especially the SHEQ policies.
- Technician Qualification in Mechanical or Electrical discipline with experience in heavy-duty trackless equipment.
- Knowledge of Top Hammer and DTH drill rigs would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels of the organization
- Team oriented
- Some level of computer literacy
- Ability to drive and possession of a Valid driver’s license, preferably class B.
Service Manager – Surface Mining.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 24th April, 2023
- Sandvik DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during, or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who want to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for the Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us in the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Applying for Sandvik Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Sandvik Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Sandvik Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.