The Sandvik Recruitment 2022/2023… | Sandvik Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Sandvik recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Sandvik Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2022/2023 Sandvik recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the Sandvik.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Sandvik Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Parts Sales & Support Representative
Sandvik Rock Processing Solutions is a global leading supplier of equipment, tools, parts, service and solutions for processing rock and minerals in the mining and construction industries. Our three Divisions Stationary Crushing & Screening, Mobile Crushing & Screening and Attachment Tools operate in both Mining & Construction bussiness. Our Sandvik breaking (Attachments Tools), crushing and screening equipment is engineered for maximum productivity.
The Parts Sales & Support Representative will develop direct customer relationship and working with internal sales and marketing team to optimize Part sales and opportunities.
- Training & coaching internal and external customer personnel in Product Line parts planning and service-related supports. Parts planning and ordering.
- Work closely with service and other staff to optimize knowledge across departments, especially the procurement team to ensure effective forecasting and availability of appropriate Parts.
- Liaise with factory to stay abreast with product development plus knowledge transfer as may be required for customer information.
- Occasionally support service team to supervise installation and commissioning of Sandvik Crushing & Screening equipment.
- Customer site visit on a regular basis with written reports
- Guide and assist the various teams with fault diagnosis work on Sandvik Mining and Construction Crushing and Screening equipment.
- Perform repair and fault finding using hydraulic and electric schematics.
- To conduct trials and testing of new products at customers sites.
- Work towards achieving set KPl’s;
- To adhere to all SMC policies & procedures, especially the health, safety and environmental policies.
- Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with 3 years’ experience or equivalent trade certificate with 5 years’ experience with proven management/supervisory experience gained in a maintenance environment.
- Experience/Knowledge of Hydrocone and Jaw Crushers with understanding of electrics, and hydraulics would be an advantage.
- Excellent sales, communication and presentation skills required. Appreciable level of computer literacy would be an advantage.
- Qualified Instrumentation Engineer/Technician (Operating voltage on system is 24v – 110v)
- Knowledge of PLCs and operating systems would be an advantage.
- Possess a minimum of valid driver’s license B
Business Line Manager – SRP
For immediate consideration, please apply to the Parts Sales & Support Representative position on or before 25th November. 2022 on the Sandvik intranet, Job ID: R0047818
We thank all applicants for their response, however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
“Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women are not likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Sandvik, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.”
How to Apply
Closing Date : 30th November, 2022
- Sandvik DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Sandvik Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Sandvik Recruitment Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Sandvik Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.