The Sandvik Recruitment 2021/2022… | Sandvik Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Sandvik recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Sandvik Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2021/2022 Sandvik recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the Sandvik.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2021.
Sandvik Recruitment 2021/2022
1. Job Title: Sales Manager, Surface Drilling – Projects & Rental Business
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry including rock drilling, rock cutting, loading and hauling and materials handling.
The Sales Manager will drive surface drilling Projects, equipment and application trials, technology deployment, equipment rentals and sales by bringing the best of Sandvik’s offering to meet a given customer need and meet Sales Area/Division profitability targets
Key Performance Areas
- Assist in new product trials
- Work with customers to develop project plans, schedules and commissioning activities
- Prepare project operational readiness for large projects
- Thoroughly investigate all safety incidents related to divisions products
- Actively gather and monitor competitor activity and where possible gather competitor performance data and submit to surface drilling division product line
Equipment and Application Trials
- Develop grade control business using DI650i RC to gain market share
- Actively gather reliability, operating cost, operator and technical feedback and continually feed this back to the division product line manager so the offering can be managed over its life cycle
- Lead and co-ordinate surface drilling division workshops and seminars
- Product operational readiness in changing out competitor fleet to Sandvik
- Build and maintain customer relationships and act as a trusted advisor in partnering with the customer to determine solutions
- Manage tender to contract signature in conjunction with account management team
- Develop deep understanding of customer business, operations and processes
- Ensure the equipment configuration both matches customer needs and works technically
- Create customer value propositions (that include TCO, EHS, application and technical knowledge) to proactively create opportunities
- Identify, analyze and drive resolution of customer issues (warranty and non-warranty) with account management team
- Secure customers as pilot for Surface Drilling Automation and Optimine
Equipment Rental and Sales
- Develop rental business for construction and mining market
- Use deep knowledge of the tasks, tools and procedures associated with providing technical support to the sales team and customers
- Produce positive results in sales-client interventions
- Lead Sales management (sales funnel management, sales activities planning and follow up)
- Coach and manage surface drilling Sales Engineers, sales plans and performance.
- Conduct competitor analysis on offering, performance, pricing, market share and services and identify needed actions
- Ensure all contract/terms and conditions are in place to enable cash collection in line with Sandvik policy
Safety Health Environment and Quality
- All employees and workers are required to conduct themselves in accordance with our EHS Vision to achieve Zero Harm to; our people, the environment we work in, our customers and our suppliers
- The employee or worker must comply with all aspects of the Sandvik Safety, Health, Environment, and Quality Policy, and any reasonable instructions, procedures or systems of work which are given in the interest of providing safe workplaces and eliminating environmental harm. The employee must take reasonable care for their own health and safety, and ensure that their actions do not adversely affect the health and safety of any other person in the workplace
- A Degree-qualified Engineer or must possess appropriate Trade background with equivalent Technical experience
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a similar Management role is preferred. Exposure to international markets along with strong cross-cultural awareness, particularly in remote challenging environments, is desirable.
- French language skills would be highly regarded.
- Competency in LEAN Six Sigma methodology will be added advantage
- Intermediate knowledge in MS Office applications
- Intermediate knowledge in MS project application
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work as a member of a multi-discipline team and provide guidance to members of the team
- Professional Qualification in Project Management.
- Team Orientated
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels of the organization
Business Line Manager – Surface Drilling
How to Apply
Qualiﬁed individuals can apply online to R0028982 at www.sandvik.com/careers
We thank all applicants for their response, however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 10 July. 2021
2. Job Title: Toolroom Keeper
Key Responsibilities Include
- Maintain up to date records of all Workshop tools and equipment
- Issue and maintain records of Workshop tools, equipment and consumables
- Take inventory of workshop tools, equipment and consumables monthly
- Write up requisitions for tools replacement and workshop consumables replenishment
- Receive workshop consumables and store in designated storage areas
- Clean, paint and lubricate workshop tools and equipment when required
- Request for external repairs on equipment when required
- Train attachment trainees on tools selection
- Assist in the maintenance of equipment when required
- Spray rebuilt components
- Responsible for safe work environment by contributing to job safety analysis,
- Take active part in continuous improvement initiatives and projects
- Work towards achieving set workshop KPI’s
- Maintain housekeeping standards – 5S
- Adhere to all SMR Policies and Procedures, especially SHEQ policies
- Fulfill SHEQ responsibilities as may be assigned
- Related technical qualification in an engineering discipline
- Minimum of 1-year hands on mechanical experience and knowledge
- Knowledge of names, uses, operation and maintenance of tools and equipment used in Workshops
- Experience on heavy duty equipment.
- Knowledge of drills and loaders and related components an advantage
- Basic level of computer (MS Word and Excel)
- Excellent understanding of the English language.
- Basic knowledge and application of 5S.
For immediate consideration, please apply to the Toolroom Keeper position on or before 25th June 2021 on the Sandvik intranet, Job ID: R0029350
How to Apply
Closing Date : 25 June. 2021
3. Job Title: Service Admin Clerk
Key Responsibilities Include
- Assist in generating quotations and estimates for customers.
- Assist with all field service invoicing.
- Respond to customer request in a timely manner.
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly report both internally and externally.
- Responsible for all data entries and hard copy filing.
- Keep records of service consumables and replenish when required.
- Enter daily timesheet for Technicians.
- Assist in generating supplier purchase orders for service jobs.
- Work towards achieving set workshop KPIs.
- Adhere to all SMR Policies and procedures especially the SHEQ policies.
- Carry our work in accordance with set time frames.
- Diploma in Business Administration/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering/ Technician Diploma or in relevant field.
- Previous experience in data entry and control required
- Excellent computer literacy skills are required, with experience in using database systems.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team and provide guidance to members of the team
- High level of proficiency in MS office Applications.
- Possession of Valid drivers’ license, preferably class B.
Service Manager – Workshop/Rebuilds
For immediate consideration, please apply to the Service Admin Clerk position on or before 25th June 2021 on the Sandvik intranet, Job ID: R0029349
How to Apply
Closing Date : 25 June. 2021
- Sandvik DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Sandvik Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Sandvik Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Sandvik Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.