The Puma Energy Recruitment 2021/2022… | Puma Energy Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Puma Energy recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Puma Energy Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2021/2022 Puma Energy recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the Puma Energy.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2021.
- 1 Puma Energy Recruitment 2021/2022
- 2 Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
- 3 Key Relationships and Department Overview:
- 4 How to Apply
- 5 How to Apply
Puma Energy Recruitment 2021/2022
1. Job Title: Retail Territory Manager
Responsible for managing the relationship between Puma Energy and Retailer at site level, ensuring consistent delivery of the Puma energy Retail Operational Standards
Quality Management System Compliance
• Comply and support the Quality Management system in all aspects of your role.
• Adopt and implement the principles of continuous improvement in all aspects of your role.
• Ensure the awareness of customer requirements (internal & external) are promoted throughout the business.
• Review, monitor and provide feedback on the effectiveness of the quality management system.
• Engage, support and continuously improve communication processes that support the quality management system and provide positive outcomes for the business, customers and key stakeholders.
Workplace Health & Safety
As a Worker;
• Take reasonable care for your own health and safety
• Take reasonable care that your acts or omissions do not adversely affect the health and safety of other persons
• Comply, so far as you are reasonably able, with any reasonable instruction and training that is given
• Co-operate with any reasonable policy or procedure relating to health, safety or environment at the workplace that has been notified to you
• Attend and actively participate in consultative arrangements such as toolbox talks and risk assessments
• Ensure that any hazards, incidents, accidents or near-hits are reported to your supervisor.
• Use machinery and equipment (including personal protective equipment-PPE) only in accordance with the procedures and training provided to you.
• Be familiar with evacuation and emergency procedures and the location of first aid and fire equipment.
• Ensure your activities do not cause, or are not likely to cause, environmental harm
• Minimise waste; separate reusable and recyclable materials from the general waste stream, use bins provided.
• Clean up spills appropriately and notify your Supervisor.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
1 – Identify Gaps hindering optimal Retail Site performance (including service and ‘people’) in assigned territory in order to profitably deliver Puma’s Customer Commitment and Profitability Goals
2 – Motivate, Coach and Develop Retailers in order to maximize sales potential and protect Puma’s interests
3 – Participate in attraction and selection of the right Retailers
4 – Through coaching, supporting and performance management of Retailers to deliver the basics and higher performance, ensure best Retailers have best sites and that poor Retailer performance is eliminated
5 – Manage and maintain positive Retailer relationships, supporting Retailers to achieve and maintain top class site performance (including counselling to underperforming sites)
6 – Deliver Sales & Operations targets for geographical area through regular reviews and appropriate action plans
7 – Ensure Retailers implement all areas of service excellence and ensure compliance with the Site Operations/HSSE standards, contracts and manuals
8 – Manage and maintain Retail Master Plan within Territory through Retailer assessment and involvement with recruitment processes
- University degree, preferably in Marketing, Business Administration, Finance, Statistics and Engineering.
- 5 years minimum of experience in the Oil Industry, including Retail and/or Property/Development.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Demonstrate advanced analytical and logical thinking.
- Well-developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to deliver quality presentations to internal and external stakeholders.
- High level of knowledge and proficiency in computerised systems, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- High level time management and organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple complex tasks concurrently and still deliver quality output.
- Have a strong bias for action.
- Proven business acumen.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Ability to use initiative and make decisions.
- Planning and Organising
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
- General Manager
- Retail Management Team
- Business Support Management
- Finance Department
- Service Station owners
- Service station Retailers
- Service station staff
- Government Regulatory Authorities
- Property Valuers
How to Apply
Closing Date : 10 July. 2021
2. Job Title: Commercial Manager – Supply
Responsible for establishing significant relationships with local industry stakeholders to convert business opportunities
to sales. Sense of urgency to deliver volume, margin, cost, EBITDA targets per quarter and return of investments.
Responsible for coaching and motivating sales team to exceed targets, under a leading by doing approach. Responsible
for developing local market expertise and profound knowledge of customer segment needs to build value propositions.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
1- Lead customer acquisition process and lead generation with sales team through an opportunity pipeline management approach (e.g. SPANCOP = Suspect, Prospect, Approach, Negotiate, Contract, Order, and Payment) and CRM (Customer Relationship Management), which drive very much customer satisfaction, and company profitability.
2 – Drive and coach the Sales Team to deliver volume, margin, cost, EBITDA targets of Fuels in line with local & Global Plans.
3 – Monitor the performance of key customer accounts, contracts, assets, account receivables, debits and price / discount execution through sales team and internal interfaces with supply & logistic teams, finance, marketing, legal, CSC.
4 – Build effective relationships with local market stakeholders (government, industry, class associations and key accounts) to develop business opportunities.
5 – Monitor the market segments trends, competitor movements and prepare sales forecasting per business segment for bulk fuels and lubes with support of Business Planning team.
6 – Liaise effectively with the Supply and trading team from Trafigura to source cargoes competitively and adopt the right trading techniques to drive our competitiveness in the market.
7 – Liaise with Finance on the FX hedging for receivables to reduce our exposure to currency volatilities PUMA ENERGY GROUP
- Undergraduate University degree in Finance, Economics, International Business or other related field that would provide a strong background is required.
- Master’s Post Graduate degree is preferred. 7-10 years or more experience in related field including global experience in a leadership role including experience in development/planning/strategy at the corporate level.
- High level of proficiency in use of existing software packages (PowerPoint, Excel, Microsoft Word, etc).
- Ability to effectively interface with management at all levels and as well as contacts outside the organization.
- Bilingual: English and +.
- Excellent analytical, decision making, organizational, creative problem solving, verbal and written skills.
- Confident, organized, self-starting personality with the ability to understand and clearly communicate a wide range of business development and marketing initiatives.
- Ability to maintain an objective, rational perspective while providing a logical, pragmatic and factual approach to problem solving. Management skills with the ability to multi-task and balance short-term deadlines against long-term goals.
- Ability to work with multiple people in a persistent, tactful, and enthusiastic manner
How to Apply
Closing Date : 10 July. 2021
- Puma Energy DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Puma Energy Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Puma Energy Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Puma Energy Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.