Private University Recruitment 2021/2022. Private University invites interested applicants from suitably qualified candidates for Private University Recruitment 2021.
IF you are a Ghanaian or you live in Ghana, this an opportunity for you to get recruited. because Private University is currently Recruiting new workers.
Available Positions Include:
- Job Title: Recruitment and Admission Officer
A private university is looking to hire a Recruitment and Admission Officer to join its team.
1. Enquiry management and analysis
• Respond to admissions enquiries;
• Vet and review responses to admissions enquiries;
• Assist with advising applicants on programme choices and other aspects of the admissions process;
• Vet the maintain management information on enquiries using the Customer Relations Management (CRM) system.
2. Applications management
• Process applications (i.e. collate application documents, log details into the admissions database, acknowledge receipt of the application;
• Ensure that admissions team members work in line with laid-down LUG quality standards and timelines;
• Provide advice and support to applicants throughout the admissions process;
• Respond to standard admissions mail, and refer non-standard mail to the Admissions and Recruitment Manager;
• Provide advice and information to departmental staff on overseas institutions and qualifications, non-standard applications and English language scores, as appropriate;
• Make recommendations in line with the ‘entry criteria’.
• Communicate admission decisions to candidates;
• Oversee the maintenance records on the database of applications received, offers made and uptake.
• Send out appropriate correspondence to applicants regarding scholarships, etc. and liaising as appropriate with the Provost and Executive Director;
• Ensure that prospective students receive appropriate pre-arrival information and that all vital documentation (English language certificates) are verified and essential procedures have been carried out prior to enrolment.
3. Marketing/recruitment events
• Organise Open Days and recruitment fairs;
• Undertake school visits.
4. Provision of management information
• Oversee the maintenance of relevant databases for prospective students including personal details and admissions status and decisions.
• Use the relevant databases in order to produce detailed monthly admissions reports for use by the programmes
Qualification Required & Experience
• Ability to speak French is essential
• A good first degree
• Professional Certification in Sales and/or Marketing
• Significant knowledge and working experience in Sales and Marketing
• Good report writing, facilitation, presentation skills required
• Good IT skills
• Very good communication and negotiation skills required
• Good people-management skills
Technical: (state job knowledge and skills)
• Data entry knowledge and experience
• Customer services training
• In-depth knowledge of students’ recruitment processes and procedures
• Problem-solving skills
• Good team player
• Critical thinker
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
Closing Date: 28 April, 2021
- The Private University DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Private University Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Private University Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Private University Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.